Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

"Pet?!" The dancer stammered as she watched Ignutius lay down as commanded. "Well I guess I've seen everything." she muttered as she took the credit chit from Raddia. "Anyways, I'm just a dancer not much of a ships merchant, but you might want to speak to Velk the bartender he does have a few leads on good ships." she smiled. "That's all I can do for you, but if you have some time perhaps I can give you a private show hmm?" The dancer murred as she brushed her rear against Raddia.

**Zevia**

"He'll be at a bar....just have to remember the name of it. Hell's Heaven....Hell something..." she pondered as they walked down the alleyway. "Right Hell's Gate, and it should be.....right there." she pointed to the neon lights that blinked with a heavy bass sound booming from the building. "Let's just hope the others haven't wandered too far off and perhaps they got some weapons.

**Talon**

The turian snorted slightly not amused by Talon's fool act. "A joker huh....guess the turian army is desperate to fill its ranks." he said sternly as he folded his arms making his biceps flex a little. "If you want a ship you can finish your drink and talk to some of those rats in the markets. Might get a used thermo clip for your ship." he paused. "But if you want a real ship then you need serious credits."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-03-2012, 05:03 AM