Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Talon**

The turian bartender growled slightly as he placed a glass in front of Talon. "I got it serving in the Turian army." he pulled a clean glass out and placed it in front of Talon. "If you want info it's not free. What will you have?" he said as the turian seem to tower over Talon.

Tritop chuckled as he drank his ale happily. The bartender was interesting, and he was curious how the smaller turian would handle him.

**Zevia**

"Uhm yes, never been used. It's an old stock I acquired." Evans said as his mind was still on the scene he saw. Zevia seemed to read his mind as she smiled. "I'm sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. She and I have been lovers for a while though the relationship is an open one." she winked to Miraya enjoying how the turian was embarrassed.

"So how much for these cores?" she asked sliding the cores a bit on the counter.

"Uhhh that'll be 2,000 credits each." Evans gulped while his eyes were darting over the two.

"Mmmm....thats a little high Evans...." she rolled his name as she spoke leaning forward. "Think you could give us a deal? You know help us out?" she murred a little.

"Oh uhm, how about 1,000 credits each?"

"I'm thinking 500 each." Zevia countered.

"I couldn't that's below what I paid for them." Evans said shaking his head. "I would be losing money."

"But if you did that, I would be much grateful....especially Miraya would be if you could help us out." she said stroking Evan's fringe slightly knowing it was a turian's pleasure spot.

"Uhm you know what.....sure....500 each. Just come by and see me whenever you need more wares."

"Hmmm thank Evans." she smiled giving the turian a hug before sliding him the 1,500 credits.

"Let's go sweet heart." Zevia teased to Miraya as they left the store. "That was fun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-02-2012, 05:28 AM