Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
As Zevia was let down she pulled a pistol and pressed it against Miraya's gut at point blank range. "Might want to be careful when grabbing someone that is armed." she said coldly before holstering her pistol and adjusted her hood. "And you get one thing straight, I was forced into this group by your leader so I have no issues leaving you high and dry especially when a hot head like you is more likely going to get us gunned down like a wild varren. So you can take your turian persumption and shove it up your-"

"Here they are." Evans said as he appeared from the back and without much though Zevia grabbed Miraya and wrapped her arms around the turian with her crotch pushed against hers as her helmet opened up quickly allowing the quarian to give Miraya a firm but sensual kiss. The quarian's tongue moving around for a bit as Evans looked on. "Oh uhm I didn't" Evans stammered from the scene as Zevia turned with a devilish smile.

"Oh hi Evans," she said slowly pulling away from Miraya and had her helmet close. "Sorry about that, Miraya is a bit fustrated that haven't had alone time together and and I wanted to give her a little tease." she sauntered up to the counter and looked at the cores.

"Wow these look nice." she said.

**Raddia**

The dancer looked over as she continued her routine. "Yeah what do you want sister?" The asari dancer said as she spun around the pole listening to the music.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-02-2012, 03:24 AM