Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Gerris & Zevia**

"Is there a problem ladies?" The turian merchant said as he watched the two exchange.
"Uhm no not at all." Zevia said as she approached the desk making it a point to lean forward letting her sizeable bosom rest on the counter. "My friend and I are in need of a few capacitors for armor that we have. Would you be able to help?" she softly spoke. The turian merchant smiled, "Of course, I'm the best armor vendor on this station."

"Thank you mister,-"
"Evans, miss, you may call me Evans Turack." he smiled as he looked at the two women with interest. "So what kind of armor do you have?"

"Miraya, could you show, Evans what we have?" she instructed as she slid a hand over Evan's talons teasing him a little bit. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

**Talon and Co.**

Tritop lead the way into the pub pushing open the door to show a run down bar if they had ever seen one. The bar was in the center of the room with an assortment of species all drinking and hollaring merrier as ale was split. Meanwhile on the other edges of the bar were dance poles for a few asari's dancing the night away with their customers drooling over one another.

"Hehe not bad." Tritop chuckled, "Looks like the usual dumps that I was in when I was hatchling."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-01-2012, 02:02 AM