Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia only smiled, "A girl has to have some secrets." she said as they walked down the marketplace. with the group.

Ignutius growled a little bit as the varren kept an eye out on the people gawking them. Most making note to keep a fair distance from the group.

Tritop chuckled once more as he walked beside Gerris. "Seems there are a few admirers of your 'large assets'. I take you didn't have that in mind when designing your armor or perhaps you want to use it as a distraction." The krogan continued as he eyed a few weapon vendors. "Impressive hardwares."

As they made it to the centre of the marketplace Zevia noticed more and more attention was forming on the group. "Seems we are gathering a lot of interest. I think we should split up and gather some supplies and try and obtain a ship." The quarian said as she turned to Talon. "I know a contact that might be able to help us acquire a worth wild ship."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-23-2012, 03:00 AM