Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
The heavy droid clicked as they aimed their guns to Raddia. "You might want to watch your tone asari." The salarian said as he looked at the group. "Perhaps I should just send you rags back into space for wasting MY time."

Zevia sighed a bit, this wasn't going as according to plan as she had hoped. She walked up to Talon and whispered in his ear. "You might want to get the others to relax. Those heavys well rip us to shreds." She turned back to the salarian sauntering up to him making sure her hips swayed more then usual.

"I'm sorry Mister...."
"Tivo..." The salarian said crumbly
"Tivo...we are all battered up from escaping prison. If you allow us to pass the maruarder fleet will greatly reward you." she smiled running a hand over his touching his com. The screen flashed 500,000 credits being dropped into his account.

"Half now and another half when we leave the station. Sound good?" she said softly.

Tivo looked at the quarian and for once gave a coy smile. "Welcome to Marxis station." he said as the main door open up and the heavys powered down.

"Thank you sweetie." Zevia said as she rejoined Talon. "Lets go."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-22-2012, 06:51 AM