Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"Hopefully not, I doubt this ship will hold together if it's power it disrupted. Lets just make due with what we have, and in the meantime prepare to pull off a good act."

Hours later...

**Marxis Station**

"Let me do the initial talking." Zevia said as she moved beside Talon and grabbed his hand like a lover would. "Also don't get any ideas and try and look pissed." she finished saying as the hatch of the ship opened up letting the group see a vast hanger of rust broken down ships and a few newer ones that were docking. As they moved down the ramp they came upon a station with two heavy droids standing on either entrance to the main station where a lone salarian was looking at his console.

Ignitious growled slightly as the varren looked around. Tritop eyed the place as well. "Lots of older vessels....haven't seen some of these models in a decade." he grumbled before the salarian looked up allowing the group to see the salarian piercing eyes against his dull green skin.

`You are new around here." he said. "What are your names?" he commanded.

Zevia moved away from Talon looking at him as she seemed to changed her demeanor to one of a nervous woman. She had worn extra clothes to cover up her holstered pistols as she fidgeted her fingers as she approached the salarian's post with the heavy droids watching her.

"I am Lexina, and this is.....my captain Betsu of the Marurader fleet with....his crew." she said looking to Talon acting as if she was seeking his approval in her speech.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-20-2012, 04:24 PM