Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"I do have one idea." Zevia said as she placed the ship in auto pilot and walked to the group. "We can pretend to be pirates that have stolen and escaped from the turian fleet." she said. "The way this ship is damaged it would certainly look like it. We also would need to scrap your armor's emblems off and make them look rough. Not as new."

Tritop chuckled as he stood up rotating his shoulders. His body was healing up nicely as he eyed the two turians. "Not a bad idea, but it might be one thing to dress as a pirate and it's another to act as one."

Zevia folded her arms as she eyed Tritop. "Well then...we have a few hours. I think we can work on our stories till then."

Tritop smiled once more. This group was turning out to be amusing. "Well you can all do your acting lessons, I'm going to repair my armor." he paused looking to Gerris. "Unless Bee'shed would like to supervise me so I don't get into trouble?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-18-2012, 01:35 PM