Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Talon bit down on the stopper in his mouth, there was a sharp stabbing pain but as soon as the shoulder was back in it's socket it quickly faded away as he eperimentally rolled his shoulder, giving Zevia's hand a tight squeeze, "All good to go, damn, so glad the pain decreases so much once it's popped back in." he smiled as he stood, the area around his shoulder an odd purplish color from bruising.

"That makes two of us, but the guy was holding his own against all of us, we're going to need that kind of muscle against the people I'm sure will be after." he smiled a bit at Gerris's confidence, "Yeah, be counting on you putting an omniblade in his back before he puts a bullet in mine, but for now he's our squadmate."

He left his armor behind as he walked back into the main area of the ship, "Alright, that's enough of a break. Zevia get the ship fired up. If we're lucky we can scrap it for parts and get something that's not as easily traced, Gerris keep an eye on our friend, Raddia help me check the ship for anything useful. Our last search got a bit, interrupted."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by Shadowknight - 07-15-2012, 09:17 PM