Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"I have a bit of medical training if that's what your suggesting." Zevia replied to Gerris as she moved to Talon's shoulder. " 1.....2......3" she quickly pushed on the turian's arm with all her weight hearing his shoulder snap into place with a loud crack that even made her shudder a bit. She grabbed a container of cold water and soaked another piece of cloth and placed it on Talon's head. "Keep that on his head." Zevia said looking to Gerris. "It'll keep him from passing out from the shock."

She got down on one knee giving Talon a generous view of her bosoms as she took his hand. "The old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my ally." comes to mind with Tritop. We all pretty much got screwed." she said still holding Talon's hand.|

"Squeeze my hand as hard as you can. I need to check your strength." she said.

**Tritop & Raddia**

Ignatius sat beside his Asari owner still glaring at the Krogan as the two seemed to be in a staring contest. "Hmmph I've looked at a thesher maw in the eyes, yours don't scare me pup." the old Krogan said as Ignatius gave a small growl.

Tritop glanced to the med bay once more hearing the familiar crack of a shoulder being popped in. "That'll hurt a little." he chuckled "By the way....Raddia...where is the salarian worm that was with your merry band?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-15-2012, 05:00 AM