Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia pushed the chest plate off Talon making sure to minimize the pain from his dislocated arm. "Well at least that's off." she said looking at the shoulder. "Well it was a clean dislocation....we just have to pop it back in. Just be painful as hell." The quarian observed as she grabbed a piece of cloth and handed it to Talon.

"Put that in your mouth and bite onto it so you don't bite your tongue off. Gerris, want to brace him while I pop his arm back in?"

**Tritop**

"Not often someone tames a wild Varren." Tritop mused as he looked at the Varren carefully. "Usually it takes years to have them broken in, but seems this one is on his own accord."

The Varren licked Raddia's hand as it stared at Tritop with suspicion. "And protective I see. Most Varren's get their name from a quality of theirs. Like Red Eyes, Cold Thunder or Heaven's Wraith are few great Varren combatants names I have heard. Ultimately name him as you see fit." Tritop spoke as he relaxed against the bulkhead as he could feel his rib start to heal itself.

Tritop nodded as he hard the asari's name as he continued to look over at the med bay watching Gerris, Talon, and the quarian Zevia.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-13-2012, 11:46 AM