Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Tritop chuckled as Gerris ignored him. "The strong silent type...I like that." he smirked as he slumped aganst a bulkhead before he noticed Raddia's Varren staring at him with his teeth showing. "Oh you again, come to take more of my arm?" he said.

The Varren sat down and tilted it's head for a moment looking to Raddia as if it was asking for permission.

Zevia walked to Talon and grabbed his hand on his good arm. "Follow me, we have to get your shoulder put back in." she said firmly before glancing to Gerris. "I might need some help with his shoulder, care to follow as well?" she asked as she continued to lead him towards the back of the ship to what she thought was the medical room. Though by the looks of it, it could have been confused with a torture room. She helped him sit on the table, and looked over his shoulder.

"Definitely separated, I'm surprised you didn't damage any nerves by your stunt." she said. "Well I'm going to have to get your armor off so we can pop it back in properly. Don't want to pinch a nerve with it going back in."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-13-2012, 12:23 AM