Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Tritop growled, "We were messaged by someone to pick up a certain container at a set of coordinates. Retrieve them and we could be given weapons and ammo. I didn't like it, but my men were short on supplies and ammo knowing you bloody turians were on top of us. If I had known it was genophage in there.....grrr.." Tritop paused as he saw the one good hand presented to him and shook it.

"Truce for now....until I get that blasted Volus that pulled this trade."

"A volus? You mean a turian didn't do the exchange?" Zevia asked

"A turian? Quarian do you think-"

"Zevia."

"What?" Tritop stammered.

"My name is Zevia not Quarian you stubborn Krogan." she said eyeing him sternly which only made the Krogan chuckle.

"Noted, Miss Zevia. But no it wasn't a turian. It was a Volus who landed and presented us with the turian weaponry.

Zevia helped Talon to a chair as she moved beside Raddia looking at the map. "This ship will no doubt will be marked by the turians so we need a new ship." she pressed on the display and brought up a green planet called Kaltuka. "There....we can try here. There is a salvage yard that will hopefully have a ship for us to use. Just hope this ship will take us here."

Tritop huffed as he glanced to Gerris. " The female turian, so when do you plan on showing us your face." he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-12-2012, 09:58 AM