Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Gerris still at the ship's depot hadn't heard the small scuffle, but as she finally managed to get herself calm she began to return to her comrades. She had to get over it and pursue a new goal, which was to expose the truth for what it was.

But then the closer she got to the deck the tenser the air seemed, she could hear voices arguing down the hall and eventually her eyes widened as she picked one different from the ones she had counted with, yet one Gerris could easily recognize as familiar since it had been so little since they'd seen him before.

Thanking herself for not taking her recon suit off, Gerris quickly punched the code for tactical cloak in her omnitool and silently approached the deck, where she indeed saw the krogan holding Talon hostage, a gun primed to his temple. "If I can snap the nerves on his arms I can disable him, but that will take one too many strikes that I have time for..." her omniblades slowly and stealthily began to draw as she snuck up. "I could knock him out by severing his spine now that his armor is weakened... but the krogan back is too thick, if I miss even by an inch I'll cause him to blow Talon's brains out," she groaned to herself, her eyes darting all over Tritops's frame to find any quick weak-point.

Eventually, she decided herself for something less subtle.

Taking the chance she was cloaked, Gerris leapt forwards and roundhoused Tritops's hand, blowing her cover but hopefully knocking his only weapon off. Of course this also meant the Krogan was left, since he might as well be a weapon himself. In that case, Gerris jumped onto the bigger creature and attempted to dig her omniblade on his shoulder for leverage before she brought her arm back, ready to impale his face with the other one, "You should've had the sense to have stayed down, krogan."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DragonMasterX - 07-11-2012, 07:24 AM