Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Gerris got off her turret and lied against the wall, pressing her head against the cold steel, only slightly warmed by the recent gun fight. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh as she pondered the recent events.

Ask her the day before and Gerris would've defended her racial honor to death, but that day she felt that was a moot point. No one was above corruption, not even the hierarchy, their so meritocracy by excellency. She turned around and lied against her back, looking up at the ceiling with a defeated look, wondering what cause she should serve now. If not to defend her ideals and protect Palaven's superiority, what was there for her to fight for?

Then Grevis's confident stare appeared in her mind's eye. She immediately shut her eyes and grit her fangs together. "I'm wasting time. He has to pay for his betrayal, and I... I need to make him suffer for making me feel like this," she told herself, reassuring herself without a clear mission, but a decided goal.

That's when she heard Talon speaking and proceeded to scrounge the ship for resources. "There isn't much in this ship. What guns they had on board were taken with the guards that went down with them. There are a few spare thermal clips here, but the majority excess are heavy weapon power cells. Two medical stations, we're not going to survive for long if we enter another gunfight," she reported via omni-tool, not wanting to show herself to anybody yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DragonMasterX - 07-10-2012, 03:56 AM