Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia nodded as she started work on the security measures on the ship bypassing access codes. Soon enough the rear hatch closed sealing the ship, and the engine started up. "I've got engine power...." Zevia said as she continued on with the procedure as soldiers started to fire on the ship with their assault rifles. She grasped the throttle controls and pushed it ahead.
"Here we go." Zevia said as the ship's engine roared with power pushing it to the sky.

On the ground, Grevis and Nila escaped the rumble. The two turians looking to the sky before Grevis angry struck Nila into his jaw knocking him down. Nila moaned as Gervis then picked him up by the scuff of his armor looking at him with stern eyes. "I want them and that data on board destroyed....Understand Commander?"

"Yes sir....I will..." Nila gasped as he was shortly tossed to the ground by the general as he grabbed his communicator.

"5th fleet, this is General Grevis. There is a prison ship about to leave the system carrying traitors of the Turian hierarchy. Destroy it." he said as he looked up once more.

"I guess I taught them too well." he muttered.

**Prison Ship**

The ship continued to move away from the planet, but the bulky ship was not meant for speed as the large Turian frigates moved in to target them.

"You guys better get on those turrets. I don't think they'll let us go easily." Zevia remarked as maneuvered the ship hard trying to shake off the turian fleet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-05-2012, 06:09 PM