Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"Thank you Sergent Gerris and Talon. You've done well." he said as he commanded two of the soldiers to pick up the Krogan. "Get him ready for transport. I wish to interrogate him soon."
The two turians moved around Tritop and picked him up while another soldier retrieved his weaponry.

As Tritop was taken, the General turned to the stragglers, and approached them.

The Varren beside Raddia growled as Grevis walked close to him. Even to the point of showing his teeth.
"Silence that beast before I do it for you." Nila spoke as he pulled his pistol.

Gervis soon ignored the beast and walked up to Zevia. "Didn't expect a Quarian to be on Korlus. What is your reasoning for being here Miss..."

"Zevia Malontiva vas Neema, and I was forced to land due to a corrupted hyper link on my ship's engines. I was captured by the krogans while scavenging for parts." the quarian spoke sternly.

"Well Miss Vas Neema, the Quarians maybe neutral in this war, but it's not wise to land in a hot area such as Korlus." Grevis spoke as he studied her frame and two pistols that hung on her belt. "Especially armed...."

"General Gervis." Tafina spoke up causing the old Turian to look over. "I am Professor Tafina of the STG observation team of Korlus, and I have important information."
"STG? What is STG doing here?" Nilia spoke sharply but Gervis raised his hand quickly silencing him.

"Pardon my second in command, what sort of information?"

"Missing Genophage containers sent for deployment to Korlus. Did not reach destination, but have appeared to have been captured by Krogans and traded for weaponry."

Grevis glanced to Nila before approaching Tafina. "I was told by STG operations an investigation was on going. Who did the Krogan's traded it to? Do you know?"

"Suspect high ranking official in Turian special ops." Tafina said as his omni-tool glowed and displayed the records.

"That is a serious accusation, Professor." Gervis said as he approached one of the containers and pulled out a heavy duty shot gun. "Though these guns are the STX series....and look like prototypes. Not easy to acquire."

"If given more time I can analyze the data further and have concrete evidence of the person the Krogan were dealing with."

"That won't be necessary." Gervis said as he suddenly aimed the shotgun at Tafina's head and fired. The salarian's head exploded before his body slumped in a heap as green blood spurted from the now decapitated body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-03-2012, 05:50 AM