Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia tilted her head as she gave the impression she was smirking while moving up close to the sergent. "Desperate to keep me around that bad hmm?" she teased. "You wouldn't be the first, but alright I will cooperate for now." she said looking at Gerris.

Tafina didn't seem fazed by Gerris glare and patriot comments. "Sadly most logical assumption on how Krogan's were able to acquire high level turian tech would be a traitor in the ranks." The salarian paused. "Hmmm shelling has stopped."

Suddenly, the wall to their right side blew out creating a large hole and within moments a squad of black heavily armored Turians marched in. Their faces covered in heavy battle helmets and fixed with specific white markings. They encircled the group covering all escape routes as they stood at still.

Soon walking through the walls, adorned in the same type of armor was Grevis, and Nila.
The older turian looked over the group noting Tritop still laying unconscious before looking to Sergent Talon. "Seems you succeeded your mission. Though I had hoped the brute would be awake for me to speak to him. It seems you also have extra guests then what we anticipated."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-03-2012, 03:01 AM