Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
The turians shots riddled off Tritop's armor as he grunted from the pain in his ribs. He aimed his gun and smiled as he pulled the trigger. However, nothing happened. "Wha?" Tritop gasped as he looked at his gatling gun only to see the turian's pistol had hit the thermal clip trigger rendering the gun useless. A one and a million shot and the bloody turian got it. Tritop roared as he tossed the gun, and then heard the distinct click of a turian sniper rifle. He turned in time to see the female turian take her shot and roared as the bullet struck a weaken area of his armor. The distruptor ammo did it's work as the armor's cpu shut down and a sheering electrical shock flowed through the Battlemaster's nerves as he roared in pain.

He slumped to his knees before falling forward as his armor sizzled from the electrical shock. He groaned as he looked to the female turian with her rifle still aimed at him.

"Not.....bad...." he said before losing conscious.

Tafina came out from cover and approached Tritop with his omni-tool reading over the old krogan. "He is still alive. Just unconscious. Heavy armor protected his nervous system from being completely burnt out. Very fortunate otherwise Krogan would be dead." Tafina finished as he eyed the computer terminal from before.

'Now back to further work." the salarian said as he walked over and started to resume his search over the krogan records.

Zevia holstered her pistols before standing up from her cover and approaching Talon helping him up. "A little risky, but not bad for a Turian." she remarked. "Now that you have gotten what you've came for, I think I'll be on my way." she said as she started to make her way to the buildings exit.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM