Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Tritop**

Tritop chuckled as he continued to lay down barrage after barrage of laser fire. He could feel the warehouse rocking from the explosion. It appeared that the turians would take the base in no time, but at least he could go out in a blaze of glory. "You want to capture me then come and get me." Tritop taunted knowing a angry enemy was a dumb one. The asari's attack hit his gun damaging the barrel. "Not bad....try this." Tritop smirked as he switched the gatling gun to it's lower barrel for grenade launching operation. He noticed a turian moving to the side and started to fire. "I see you." he growled as he fired at the boxes blasting them hard with concussive rounds.

**Zevia**

"Dam that gun has a secondary mode." Zevia commented as they were bombarded by concussive grenades. Then the krogan's attention started to move to Talon. "We have to give him covering fire." she looked to Raddia before poking over the crate with her pistols and firing away at Tritop's armor. She could only hope that this female turian could nail her shot before the Krogan hit anything explosive in the warehouse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 06-29-2012, 01:55 AM