Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Guys I am going to ditch the dice battle results for now as I started to notice a lot of attacks getting near instant kills so it was making things too easy. We'll continue to do this as a rp and I will try to keep the boss battles as fair as possible. If you want it back let me know**

**Tritop**
Tritop mused at Talon's words. "Haha, try and take me alive. I'll make sure the price is high."

Raddia's ward orb hit Tritop's barrier causing it to ripple as it protected the battlemaster. "An Asari in a Turian squad, interesting." he mused as he pulled out some smoke grenades, and tossed them into the area she was hiding before moving to cover as the area filled with a thick white smoke.
"Lets see how you do without eyes to see." he said as the lenses to his helmet changed to infra-red to register heat before he started to walk towards the Asari.

**Raddia**
The Varren growled as the smoke filled the area as it stuck close to his master.

**Zevia & Talon**

Zevia moaned as her vision started to come back out of the dark with her mind recalling flying through the air and into a wall. Her vision slowly unclouded as she looked upon a Turian looking down at her for a moment before looking back yelling out orders. She was about to say more when she heard a hissing down from her helmet. She looked down and her eyes went wide as she saw a large crack in her helmet's shell. Her helmet was leaking! "I'm leaking!" Zevia shouted at the Turian before putting her hands onto the crack trying to slow the air coming into her suit.

**Tafina**

The salarian continued to type on his omni-tool as he hid behind the heavy duty crates. He had managed to hack into into the mainframe of the base and looked through records in an attempt to identify the Battlemasters armor. It had to have a weakness, one that the group could explore, but the files were heavily encrypted, but he knew he had to break through if they hope to win against the Krogan.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 05-25-2012, 09:54 AM