Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Raddia's statis orb connected as a figure seem to hover through the smoke of the flash bang grenades till the group could see it was a Quarian. "Uhhhh don't shoot." she gasped.

"Indeed, wouldn't want to shoot your little spy," Tritop said as he came through the doors armed to the hilt in Krogan battle armor. "but then again I have something else in mind." he said using biotic "push" on Zevia sending her flying towards Talon's cover spot. The Quarian tried to brace the impact, but her helmet snapped into the wall with a distinctive 'crack' as she landed beside Talon in a daze.

Tritop chuckled, and pumped his shotgun. "Well you've come this fair for me. Don't disappoint me." he growled.

Tafina stumbled behind the console as his eyes were blurred from the grenades. He pulled his omni-tool up, and started to scan Tritop. "I'll scan his armor, give me time to find a weakness." he sent over his com to the rest of the group.

**Battle Start**
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 05-22-2012, 10:31 PM