Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
The salarian waved, "Tafina, at your service, and you are lucky that I am a avid door hacker." The salarian paused upon noticing the Varren next to the asari. "Interesting pets you keep." he motioned as the Varren titled it's head wondering if that was an insult or compliment.

"No matter, I would suggest we hack the door, less noise and opportunity to create noise for the guards to notice." His omni-tool beeped causing the salarian to frown. "Hmmm Krogan's auto guns will be back online in 15 mins...will be difficult to escape with those running.

**Zevia**

Zevia pulled one of her pistols and opened the door to the security room quickly. She aimed her gun around, but let out a relief sigh as no Krogans were in this room. "Good another room empty, but where is the exit...."She looked over the consoles and blinked in surprise to find it was the bases security system. The many cameras trained on the front and the rear. "The turians are pushing hard." she thought as she looked over the screens and paused noticing one image showing two turians, a salarian, an asari and a varren? They didn't appear to be a formal squad that's for sure, but they could be a way out for her. She found a keyboard and started to type scanning for the groups omni-tools and locked onto Talons sending a simple txt message to him reading:

"Trying to get inside?"

**Tritop**

Tritop walked off the elevator and stood among his squad.
"Sir still no movements from the hole."
"Hmmm, throw grenades and move in." he ordered.
The Krogans threw the charges in and few seconds later they exploded followed by 3 Krogans rushing it only to find nothing. "Clear cheif!"

"Hmmm....not there...." Tritop looked around in amusement. This group was unconventional to say the least, but he didn't mind.
"Search the perimeter and report." he ordered as he turned to go inside the base.

OOC: Sorry seems the arrow symbols remove the txt words. I changed it now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 10-11-2011, 08:41 AM