Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

The Varren nodded and licked her hand as she communicated on the line. The Varren sniffed the air and growled as he could smell the Krogan guards on the other side of the wall, but yet they didn't seem to be approaching them. Not yet anyways.

**Talon**

The salarian made a annoyed sigh. "Once more, I'm Professor Tafina, STG observation team to Korlus." Suddenly Tafina's omni tool light up and picked up Miraya's transmission and linked with the comm system of Raddia's as well. "Seems we have made contact with your team."

**Miraya**

Miraya was still safe for the moment as the guards near her position kept up there patrol while I some of there attention were on Raddia's new hole in the factory wall.

**Tritop**

"Sir, should we move in?" A young Krogan motioned as the guards moved around the gaping hole in the factory wall.
"No....let them come to us. Fortify the defences and get those guns online. What is the statis of them?"
"50% sir we need another 20 mins."
"You have 10 mins..." Tritop said as he engaged his battle mask causing it to snap into his place and lock down. He stepped into the elevator that would lead to the factory grounds and cocked his gun once more. "Time for battle." he said to himself.

**Zevia**

"Just a little more......" the quarian thought as she pressed through the final barrier and jammed her knife into the gate's core. The familar smell of burning electronic components and bursting caps were music to her ears as the force field fell. "Finally....now to get out of here....just need my gear first." she looked around and made her way down the hall to another room where her weapons rested on the table. "How convenient, bad move on there part for not locking this up." she said as she suited back up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 10-09-2011, 03:16 AM