Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

The Varren growled as the inital sting ran down his leg, the medi-gel fusing his bone back into place making it so like his leg was never broken. As the pain faded the Varren unexpectedly licked Raddia before sitting down looking up at her as if to wait for a command. It's tail wagging slightly in happiness.

OOC:Music plays "Unamed Varren has joined your party :P

**Talon**

"First the capture of Tritop, then worry about missing crates." The salarian paused as he continued to watch Miraya move close to the factory. "We should go now, and meet up with your colleague, best to keep moving to keep the Krogans off guard yes? Good." He shut down his omni-tool and cocked his pistol before taking a small jump to make his way down the hill sure that Talon would follow him.

**Tritop**

"Report." Tritop spoke sternly seeing his head of security jump for a moment.
"We have the front lines held back with the security turrents. The rears are taking some time to start up."
"And the turian squad?"
"My scouts reported finding a burnt corpse on the hill charred, we think one of the other teams may have eliminated them."
"Did Tnea, and Fauxi team report in?"
"No, cheif....it might be because of radio interference."
"Idiot..." Tritop groaned, "They're probably the burnt corpses." He looked outward from the obersvation tower, and for a moment thought he noticed movement along the wall close to where Miraya was, but he wasn't sure. It was either his imagination or this opponent was skillful in stealth. Perfect that the Turians would send some elite members to face him.

"Get those other turrets online as soon as possible, and I want double shifts on guard duty. Anything unusual is to be reported to me directly, understand?"
"Ye-yes cheif." The krogan nodded as he left the battlemaster alone on the platform. He continued to look outward to the field in wait. "Come and get me..." he thought.

**Miraya**

As she waited she would have noticed, her omni-tool picking up on Talon's and Raddia's ID signals allowing her the chance to communicate with either one though the signal would be low quality.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 09-19-2011, 04:09 PM