Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

The red Varren grunted as if to acknowledge her words as it sat down lifting it broken leg as to avoid the pain it was bringing. The limp was bent at a 15 degree angle and Raddia would have seen the Varren's arm bulge slightly from obliviously it's broken bone.

**Zevia & Tritop**

"Agghhh...." she hissed as the not familar electrical pain slowly left her arm. If her friends from the fleet could have seen her now they would have laughed at her that she hadn't hacked the gate down, but there was too many security measures. When she disarmed one barrier another would arm in a split second shocking her then rearming the whole dam thing. "Grrrr since when did Krogan's have this kind of tech?"

"We don't but it's amazing what you can find when you trade with other species." Tritop spoke as he entered the room hearing the Quarian's words.
He chuckled as he could smell the hint of burnt clothing in the air. "Smells like you have been trying alot to get out of your cell. Odd for someone claiming innocence."
Zevia sighed, "I just don't like being locked up for salvaging for tech."
"Salvaging tech in a battle field? Hmm not many Quarians would be bold to do such a thing, but then again I've seen desperate people do worse." The krogan pulled out his rifle and checked the thermal clip amount stored inside.
Zevia let out an annoyed groaned and fold her arms on her chest. Her white ghostly eyes piercing through her helmet as she watched the Krogan cock the rifle into the ready position. "What's going on outside anyway?"
"It seems a Turian squad is making it's way to the rear of the factory, and aim to capture me." he chuckled. "Not likely." he seemed to smirk as he attacked the rifle to his armor. "After the battle is over, you will be released. I doubt you are a Turian spy and I don't have the resources to be taking care of prisoners."
"Then why don't you let me out now?" she asked.
"I said I doubted, I didn't say I was sure. After the battle, it'll be easier to verify what you say."
"And what if you die in battle? How will anyone know I'm here?"
Tritop smiled, "Guess you better hope I don't die out there eh?" he chuckled once more leaving Zevia alone who was more frustrated then ever. She looked at her gate and took a deep breath. "Back to work I guess."

**Miraya**

As she made her way to the factory, Miraya would have seen the increased amount of Krogan guards mounting on the rear, and the turrets being armed to counter any attack. She would have also seen Tritop come into sight standing on the rear observation deck. She could attempt to snipe him, but doing so would draw attention from the guards and the auto-firing turrets which would spell instant death for her.

**Talon**

"Perhaps, but it brings up another question, who would study it? Krogans not known to be scientist no no something isn't right here." Tafina paused as he heard Talon's proposal for a partnership. "Of course, was going to join up with you as I need access to the main Meta clan computer. They have sensors that might have detected the shipments as they entered the atmosphere." The salarian switched on his omni tool and brought up a zoomed in image of the rear. His omni-tool suddenly noticed movement and zoomed in capture video of Miraya.
"It seems one of your squad members has survived the crash." he said showing Talon the display of the female Turian. A second screen popped up as Tritop came into view on the observation deck.
"Hmmm....big Krogan." the salarian noted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 09-09-2011, 04:54 PM