Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Miraya**

Rolled 9 + 2 mod = 11 110% Distraction effective

The Krogan signaled to one another to rush the hill where they suspected Gerris was hiding and readied their flamethrowers, but she was no longer there. "Huh? Where did he go?" the Korgan growled before hearing the sound of something beeping. The two had time to look down and see a small device blinking wildly before it exploded sending the two tumbling back down the hill. "Grrrr damn it!" The Krogan roared in anger as they tried to get to their feet, the device effectively confusing them.|

**Raddia**
Rolled 2 plus 5 mod from biotics = 70% hit

Raddia managed to avoid the two Varren's attack and they turned to make another run making sure to get in between their leader, and the Asari, but they failed to move out of the way of Raddia's shockwave attack as it took the two Varren and flung them into the air and into debris. One of the Varren hitting a post breaking its' neck with a quick snap. While the other white Varren fell down a cliff to it's doom. While the leader, the red varren had managed to hide behind a stone slab to avoid the attack, the Red beast whimpered from it's broken limb before stumbling into the dirt. It whimpered in pain knowing it couldn't battle anymore. It turned it's head to Raddia, and it's whimpering stopped and replaced with at first a look of defiance, and then acceptance to it's defeat. It closed it's eyes and showed it's neck awaiting for the Asari to finish him off.

**Talon**
Rolled 4 plus 4 mod for sniper/sneak skill = 80% You are able to sneak around the Krogan pack

The krogan didn't notice the camouflaged Turian allowing Talon to avoid further confrontation with the squad. As Talon would have journey towards the factory he would see the large area going to the rear of the factory. The field littered with corpses and the smell of rotting flesh filling the air.

A voice suddenly appeared behind him "Such an unpleasent sight. So much death and dispair, but necessary all the same." A salarian walked out from behind the rock. "Clever way of distracting the Krogan, similar to STG tactics. Oh excuse me, I'm Professor Tafina, STG observation team to Korlus. I'm guessign you're the only one to survive?" The salarian said taking a breath after his long sentence.

**Tritop**

Tritop continued to fire round after round, the flow of Turians was slowing down as they couldn't break through his attack. Tritop growled, they could have easily circumvented his attack by attacking at his flank, but it seemed the Turian commanders weren't as smart. A shame.

"Battlemaster Tritop." a voice came over his comm.
"What is it?" he said with annoyance as the Krogan left his shooting position and allowed his gatling gun to cool.
"Sir, scouts reported engaging enemy Turians at the rear of the factory. Squad 2 has gone silent."
"Hmph, obviously you didn't do a good job of killing them all. Reinforce the rear, I'll be coming to deal with these pest myself." he growled as he reloaded his gatling gun.
"Sir, we think they are here to caputre you. We should evaculate-"
"Disobey my orders again, and I will skin you alive and send your skin to your children. Do as I order!" he growled as he walked back to the command room to ready himself for battle, and also to check on the quarian.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 09-07-2011, 01:55 AM