Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
A few rocks bounced off Talon's armor, his shields barely taking a scratche from them as he slid down the hill, finally grinding to a stop as the hill flatted out slightly. He could hear the Krogan stomping up the hill, luckily they weren't the stealthiest in the world. Hmm, I could take them out, but if I can sneak past them towards the factory they'll assume I ran the other way and keep searching for me. Should buy me some time. he thought, every second counted, their target was sure to know about the attempted sneak attack and even now was probably preparing something, either an escape or a counter-attack, Yeah, time's a factor. he tapped a few buttons on his omni-tool, his armor shimmering a bit as the color shifted, turning to a slight brownish coloring to match the ground to provide some camouflage, Kay, let's go. he thought as he slowly and quietly tried to sneak past the remaining Krogans.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by Shadowknight - 09-06-2011, 12:28 PM