Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
The three turians walked into a lift as it took them to the bridge level. The doors opening up showing the command deck and it's many crew members that were working hard. Nila lead the two around to the rear of the deck where the General's quarters resided.

The doors opened to a large observation window that overlooked the planet Korlus as the General was sitting in his chair seemingly sipping a drink softly. Sitting nearby appeared to be an Asari dressed in battle armor.

"General, I've brought the Sergent Talon, and Sergent Gerris."
The chair turned to face them allowing the two to see the older Turian look them over. His scales were dull and cracked slightly due to his age, but his eyes looked sharp as ever.

"Thank you Commander Nila, you may go." Grevis said as he watched the commander give a bow before leaving.

Grevis stood up from his chair, and smiled. "It's always good to see old students of mine. Mr. Talon, the last time I saw you were graduating from the academy with full honors. And full training in assualt and sniper rifles. Even rocket launcher training. Very impressive." he smiled as he turned to Miraya. "Miss Gerris, you certainly look different from that time when I saw you attempt to strangle a fellow student over a argument. Now trained in the art of assassination and stealth with honors."

He closed the data pad, and placed it on his desk. "Just what I would expect from my students, and perfect for this mission."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-30-2011, 01:05 PM