Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Name: Zevia Malontiva vas Neema

Species: Quarian

Profession: Quarian engineer/commando

Weaponry: Omni-tool (hacking), twin heavy pistols.(holstered around her hips) 2 hidden knife blades. (One in her right leg restraint and the other tucked into her front belt.)

Basic Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'8" and wearing a tight fitting quarian suit to mark her maturity. Her hood is black with a white trim line while her main garments are colored with white and black trimmings. Her face shield has a silver shade to it while still allowing her white glowing eyes to be seen through the mask while still obscuring the rest of her face. Unlike most quarians, she is larger in the chest department to the equivalent of a humans DD cups, and with wide hips.

Short Bio:

While young, Zevia completed her pilgrimage at the age of 20 earning her full adult hood quarian status and a new suit.Extremely adaptive and high knowledge of engineering, like most quarians, makes Zevia an excellent engineer for any ship. She also served time with the Quarian commandos to gain the knowledge of basic weaponry and combat. She wields two heavy pistols as her main weapon finding heavier weapons like assualt rifles or shotguns too "problematic" in fast moving combat situations. She is exiled from the Quarian fleet for using a ships food supplies to trade with a batarain merchant for medical supplies without her captians permission. It was later found the medpacks were fakes and useless.

However, there is speculation that this story is false and in fact she is a Quarian spy sent to gather data on the progress of the Krogan rebellion, and information on the genophage. This is all speculation, and can only be verified by Zevia herself.

She is flirtatious by nature using her unusual large breasts and sensual hips to tease and or seduce others to do what she needs them to you.

Name: Mesa Tritop

Species: Krogan

Profession: A veteran Battlemaster

Weaponry: A large shotgun is his primary weapon, but also carries a massive gatling laser gun on his back.

Basic Appearance: Standing at a massive size of 7'-5" and weighing at nearly a ton, and covered in a thick red plated armor which is covered in scratches and dents from battles years before. He also lost his right eye and covers it with a piece of armor. He also has a battle mask when entering areas with no air.

Short Bio: A member of Clan Mesa, Tritop is a veteran Battlemaster with a high knowledge of convergence squad tactics and weaponry. He often plays mind tactics against his enemy as "an angry enemy is a stupid opponent." He has been fighting in the rebellion since it first started 200 years ago, and had great success in the battle field till the genophage was released making his clan dwindle to low numbers. He continues to fight on, but knows the battle will be hard to win if the numbers keep falling for the krogan.

He is the commander of a Krogan outpost on Korlus.

(Alright lets start)

*Orbiting Korlus*

"Alright you meat bags, gear up!" Commander Nila shouted as he walked down the line of the many men and soliders. "We are going to be entering hostile Korgan territory, and I don't want no mistakes understand me?"
"Ooo ha!" the soldiers shouted.
"I can't hear you!"
"O-ha!"
'That's better, now get ready, the General will be coming down to have a few words for you shortly and I except you to be proper as always." he moved down the line and spotted two familiar soldiers. "Sergent Talon, Sergent Gerris, the General wants to speak to you two personally. Follow me to his quarters." he said sternly.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-30-2011, 08:09 AM