Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Miraya**

Rolled 9 + 2 mod = 11 110% Distraction effective

The Krogan signaled to one another to rush the hill where they suspected Gerris was hiding and readied their flamethrowers, but she was no longer there. "Huh? Where did he go?" the Korgan growled before hearing the sound of something beeping. The two had time to look down and see a small device blinking wildly before it exploded sending the two tumbling back down the hill. "Grrrr damn it!" The Krogan roared in anger as they tried to get to their feet, the device effectively confusing them.|

**Raddia**
Rolled 2 plus 5 mod from biotics = 70% hit

Raddia managed to avoid the two Varren's attack and they turned to make another run making sure to get in between their leader, and the Asari, but they failed to move out of the way of Raddia's shockwave attack as it took the two Varren and flung them into the air and into debris. One of the Varren hitting a post breaking its' neck with a quick snap. While the other white Varren fell down a cliff to it's doom. While the leader, the red varren had managed to hide behind a stone slab to avoid the attack, the Red beast whimpered from it's broken limb before stumbling into the dirt. It whimpered in pain knowing it couldn't battle anymore. It turned it's head to Raddia, and it's whimpering stopped and replaced with at first a look of defiance, and then acceptance to it's defeat. It closed it's eyes and showed it's neck awaiting for the Asari to finish him off.

**Talon**
Rolled 4 plus 4 mod for sniper/sneak skill = 80% You are able to sneak around the Krogan pack

The krogan didn't notice the camouflaged Turian allowing Talon to avoid further confrontation with the squad. As Talon would have journey towards the factory he would see the large area going to the rear of the factory. The field littered with corpses and the smell of rotting flesh filling the air.

A voice suddenly appeared behind him "Such an unpleasent sight. So much death and dispair, but necessary all the same." A salarian walked out from behind the rock. "Clever way of distracting the Krogan, similar to STG tactics. Oh excuse me, I'm Professor Tafina, STG observation team to Korlus. I'm guessign you're the only one to survive?" The salarian said taking a breath after his long sentence.

**Tritop**

Tritop continued to fire round after round, the flow of Turians was slowing down as they couldn't break through his attack. Tritop growled, they could have easily circumvented his attack by attacking at his flank, but it seemed the Turian commanders weren't as smart. A shame.

"Battlemaster Tritop." a voice came over his comm.
"What is it?" he said with annoyance as the Krogan left his shooting position and allowed his gatling gun to cool.
"Sir, scouts reported engaging enemy Turians at the rear of the factory. Squad 2 has gone silent."
"Hmph, obviously you didn't do a good job of killing them all. Reinforce the rear, I'll be coming to deal with these pest myself." he growled as he reloaded his gatling gun.
"Sir, we think they are here to caputre you. We should evaculate-"
"Disobey my orders again, and I will skin you alive and send your skin to your children. Do as I order!" he growled as he walked back to the command room to ready himself for battle, and also to check on the quarian.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raddia looked at the helpless creature, a bit unnerved by the varren's surrender. "Oh, I don't have time for this." Using what remained of her biotic powers at the moment, she used her Status power on the red varren to make it lift gently, but helplessly into the air for several minutes. Alright, need to find the others now. She ran off, still in relatively good shape as she looked about before finding her way toward the factory once again. As she drew closer, she heard the sounds of battle near the rear wall. Sounds like some of them survived, better help them. Readying her rocket launcher, the asari fired a large rocket towards the sturdy Krogan structure to punch a hole inside and to distract the enemy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gerris quickly dashed around her hiding spot and headed for the two distracted Krogan. The hidden blades of her katar jutting out of her wrists, she proceeded not to attack the large individuals but slash the fuel tanks on their banks so they would leak.

That's all she had to do.

With a smile, she flipped back a few feet and as her blades hid back inside she pointed at them with her hand cannon. "On your knees. Beg if that's your thing."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In one quick movement Talon drew his assault rifle and turned arround focusing it right at the Salarian's head, not lowering it as he stared at the Salarian, "So far, knowing the rest of my team I doubt I'm the only one. What're you doing around here?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Miraya**

Rolled a 7 plus 6 hand to hand mod = 130% hit. Successful attack

"Hehe you missed and you expect us to surrender?" The Krogan said.
The other one snorted, "Heh pitiful even for a female Turian."
"And just so you know you wench, Krogans will never surrender to anyone especially dead Turians. Prepare to be fried!" The krogan readied his flamethrower, but at that moment his partner saw the fuel dripping down his back and the large cut in the tank.
'No, wait!" he shouted, but it was too late as the Krogan pulled the trigger, and in a split second the tank exploded covering the two of them in a bath of fire.

"AGHHHHHHH!!!" the trigger man screamed as his skin burned, and melt from the intense heat. He collapsed to the ground twitching as he died a slow painful death.

"HELP ME! HELP ME! MAKE IT STOPPPP!!" The other krogan screamed as it ran towards Miraya grabbing her suit as his eyes dissolved leaving a eyeless Krogan starring at her as he continued to burn in agony.

**Raddia**

She would have seen her rocket punch a hole through the wall allowing her to see the factory which was down the hill where many other guards seem to be refortifying the defenses. They didn't seem to look towards her area thinking it was a mortar shot from one of the other units. Behind Raddia, a familiar being was approaching her. The Red Varren limped towards her trying to keep it's broken up off the ground. After the lift had warn off of the red beast it followed the Asari despite the pain it was enduring. It didn't open it's mouth, but made a slight growl to just get her attention.

**Talon**

The salarian didn't even flinch upon seeing the Turian drawing his weapon to him. "Observing the battle field, estimating numbers on Krogan population many other things." he said swiftly as he walked passed Talon looking at the factory. "But....also on a find and seek mission for missing genophage containers. 2 crates sent to Korlus for deployment, but never reached destination we fear that someone has stolen it." the salarian finished as he looked over the rear factory. "Tritop knows you're coming. Increasing fortification barriers and perimeter guns. Going to be harder to capture."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raddia's eyes widened as she thought she had been spotted already, the Asari rolling behind some large rocks before she saw that it was only the Varren pack leader before her. "You again? What do you want?" She then noticed that the red creature was hissing in pain after having to walk on his fractured leg. "Oi, it's almost like you're asking me to heal you." The commando was a bit flabbergasted considering out aggressive the beast had been just a few minutes ago.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gerris's covert mask didn't show any emotions, but even without it, her expression didn't change from her confident smirk. The moment she was grabbed by those filthy Krogan paws, she huffed in disgust and kicked him hard in the stomach to send him off. "You're messing up my suit," she coldly said, dusting it off and waited until the fire had mostly consumed their bodies.

She put it out after it was safe for her and then she organized the bodies together so a single trail of smoke would elevate into the air. Two signs of smoke would be suspicious.

The turian assassin turned around and was ready to leave, but she gave one last check with her omnitool to activate her cloaking system. "Still fried, ugh."

With that, she began using her hard-earned opportunity to sneak into the old factory.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damn," Talon grunted as he lowered his weapon, "As if the mission hasn't been difficult enough already, don't even know if my team's still alive or not." He shook his head, he highly doubted he was the only survivor, but was positive Krogan were already combing the area for any survivors. He kept his weapon at the ready though lowered as he walked towards the Salarian, "You think they might've managed to intercept the delivery? If they manage to find some way of reversing the effect, this war's as good as lost. Seems like we're both interested in getting into that base, and I'm not too proud to admit I can't do it alone." He said, suggesting a partnership with the Salarian, "Name's Septimus Talon, alpha squad, covert operations."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Raddia**

The red Varren grunted as if to acknowledge her words as it sat down lifting it broken leg as to avoid the pain it was bringing. The limp was bent at a 15 degree angle and Raddia would have seen the Varren's arm bulge slightly from obliviously it's broken bone.

**Zevia & Tritop**

"Agghhh...." she hissed as the not familar electrical pain slowly left her arm. If her friends from the fleet could have seen her now they would have laughed at her that she hadn't hacked the gate down, but there was too many security measures. When she disarmed one barrier another would arm in a split second shocking her then rearming the whole dam thing. "Grrrr since when did Krogan's have this kind of tech?"

"We don't but it's amazing what you can find when you trade with other species." Tritop spoke as he entered the room hearing the Quarian's words.
He chuckled as he could smell the hint of burnt clothing in the air. "Smells like you have been trying alot to get out of your cell. Odd for someone claiming innocence."
Zevia sighed, "I just don't like being locked up for salvaging for tech."
"Salvaging tech in a battle field? Hmm not many Quarians would be bold to do such a thing, but then again I've seen desperate people do worse." The krogan pulled out his rifle and checked the thermal clip amount stored inside.
Zevia let out an annoyed groaned and fold her arms on her chest. Her white ghostly eyes piercing through her helmet as she watched the Krogan cock the rifle into the ready position. "What's going on outside anyway?"
"It seems a Turian squad is making it's way to the rear of the factory, and aim to capture me." he chuckled. "Not likely." he seemed to smirk as he attacked the rifle to his armor. "After the battle is over, you will be released. I doubt you are a Turian spy and I don't have the resources to be taking care of prisoners."
"Then why don't you let me out now?" she asked.
"I said I doubted, I didn't say I was sure. After the battle, it'll be easier to verify what you say."
"And what if you die in battle? How will anyone know I'm here?"
Tritop smiled, "Guess you better hope I don't die out there eh?" he chuckled once more leaving Zevia alone who was more frustrated then ever. She looked at her gate and took a deep breath. "Back to work I guess."

**Miraya**

As she made her way to the factory, Miraya would have seen the increased amount of Krogan guards mounting on the rear, and the turrets being armed to counter any attack. She would have also seen Tritop come into sight standing on the rear observation deck. She could attempt to snipe him, but doing so would draw attention from the guards and the auto-firing turrets which would spell instant death for her.

**Talon**

"Perhaps, but it brings up another question, who would study it? Krogans not known to be scientist no no something isn't right here." Tafina paused as he heard Talon's proposal for a partnership. "Of course, was going to join up with you as I need access to the main Meta clan computer. They have sensors that might have detected the shipments as they entered the atmosphere." The salarian switched on his omni tool and brought up a zoomed in image of the rear. His omni-tool suddenly noticed movement and zoomed in capture video of Miraya.
"It seems one of your squad members has survived the crash." he said showing Talon the display of the female Turian. A second screen popped up as Tritop came into view on the observation deck.
"Hmmm....big Krogan." the salarian noted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The asari groaned but then nodded in acceptance. "Fine. Last thing I need is a limping varren following me when I break into that factory." She gently held the red creatures leg, and then told him softly, "Be calm, this will hurt a bit." Raddia carefully moved his broken leg, making a rough estimate of where the leg's bones should naturally connect and then quickly injected him with a dose of medigel. "Don't worry, just give it a minute." She held the red varren gently, but kept an eye on him, unsure if he would lash out or not from the initial shock.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions