Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Gervis finished his drink, and chuckled. "Still having difficulty controlling your temper even when in front of your former teacher, Miss Gerris? The squad doesn't know the details of the mission because I choose to, and if I choose to I can always have you removed from it as well." he said sternly as to drive his point before smiling again and placing his cup onto the table.

"It's encouraging you both want to get down to work, but before I do I would like to introduce you to Miss Raddia Spensus." he indicated to the seated Asari commando who seemed to be quiet this entire time.

'Miss Spensus, is on an exchange program from the Asari forces, she will be joining you on this mission to supply us with her knowledge of Korlus and Krogan defenses in the area." he said wanting Raddia to introduce herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nice to meet you both." Raddia offered a pleasant smile towards Septimus and Miraya, and offered to shake their hands. "My father served in the Turian military nearly a century ago, it's nice to work with you all again." Figuring that she should explain her skills, she uttered, "I'm well trained in biotics and heavy firearms, so I should be able to help you both punch of a hole in their defenses so we can tear them apart from the inside-out.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We both know that's hardly a wise choice, General," Gerris snapped back, "We're underhanded as it is, and you can't waste more funds training rookies to be specialized soldiers. I'll be taking the orders." She was one wild mare.

That's when the asari was introduced to them. It was the first time the assassin had seen one face to face, though she wasn't really taken aback or anything, having had plenty of time to see them in videos or pictures. From what she had learned about Asari, however, was that looks could be deceiving. She decided to play it safe.

"Glad to meet you. Your biotics will come in handy," Gerris flashed a brief smile, then returned her attention to the General, her eyes piercing his.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Talon eyed the asari up and down, for any other normal male it probably would've been seen as checking her out, but he was more focused on her abilities, "From most of what I've seen biotics and stealth don't exactly mix. Giving off bright flashes, hurling people around like rag dolls, screaming during the whole flight I might add. I can assume stealth isn't going to be a main focus of this mission." He said as he noted the asari's weaponry.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Correct, Sergent. This mission isn't about stealth as you will be operating in already a battlezone." he motioned to the central display as it appeared from the floor of the room and displayed a detailed pictures of Korlus. "This is a satellite image of an old munitions factory on the southern continent, it's been converted into a Krogan outpost, and we are currently running a siege onto it." He adjusted the imagine and showed yellow markers moving down onto the outpost. Squads Zeta and Mornas are already there and facing heavy resistance. from the Korgans, but that isn't your main objective."

The screen changed against to that of a profile of a Krogan with an eye patch. "This is Battlemaster Mesa Tritop, leader of the once mightly Mesa clan, but reports from the salarian STG suggest his clan has become a minor clan. A very skilled battlemaster, and not to be taken likely. He is your objective. Capture him alive at all cost for interrogation. The older turian walked to his chair and sat down looking over the three closely as allowed the mission to sink in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Abduction for interrogation?" Gerris winced. They would have to capture and take a Krogan back here for questioning? She didn't seem pleased, but as she closed her eyes she reviewed the situation; they said nothing about bringing the battlemaster in a state of full consciousness.

"I'm good with the details save for one. If you're running a siege then that means you're serving as distraction for us to infiltrate. Had we been part of that siege, we wouldn't be here otherwise," she folded her arms, her eyes sizing up their commanding officer, "What do you mean it's not a stealth mission?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A krogan battlemaster in high esteem as Tritop will have knowledge of the other clans's base location and armaments. We've had opportunities before to capture a battlemaster, but they either commit suicide or are killed in the course of the battle. I'm hoping that won't be the outcome this time." He paused and watched Gerris closely.

"I'm assigning a few members from Alpha 122 squad to you three. The main seige is happening at the front of the outpost so most of Tritop's forces are concentrating their efforts there."

The image changed to a 3D image of the factory as it outlined a flight path for them.
"You will take a drop ship and come up the rear of the factory and drop through this exposed ceiling. The amount of resistance there should be minimal. Our spy reports Tritop is most likely situated in the engineer room which has been converted into a command center which can be accessed via the rear by destroying this wall here and here. That is where Miss Spensus talents will come in."

He paused as the display showed the wall breaking apart and the dots representing their team moving in. "Move in quickly and capture then evac out before the frontal guards know what's happening." The display finished with the ship moving in and picking them up ending the simulation.

"Sergent Talon, you will be in charge of the mission. Sergent Gerris you will serve as second in command should the need arise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gerris folded her arms as she listened intently. Just as she had thought, they were going to infiltrate by using the diversion of the siege. For the time she had known the general, she was aware he wasn't any fool and was known for maximizing results by exploiting a unit's advantages; the asari would come in handy.

She scoffed at the idea of needing a second group attached to theirs at first, but minimal was a very subjective word. A single Krogan, she could easily outmaneuver and force into submission, anymore and she would need to employ much more complex tactics which they had no time for. The Battlemasters are known for being cautious even when they can handle entire squads on their own; Tritops wouldn't be alone.

"Understood."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds just fine, sir." Raddia saluted General Grevis and grinned, the asari excited about blowing apart one of the Korgan's strongholds. "Hand me a rocket launcher, and I'll put Tritops into Stasis for you in time for dinner." Before she could daydream over what sort of equipment the Turians were going give her for the mission, she looked over to Gerris, reading her ice cold body language and frowned. Hopefully she gets along better with Sargeant Talon than the general.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Talon eyed over the plan, "Seems straightforward enough. Let's just hope the battlemaster doesn't mind cooperating." He couldn't help but feel this mission, though the use of stealth would seem an obvious necessity, seemed overly noisy and straightforward. If the plan was to capture the battlemaster before he had a chance to counter or commit suicide then a small strike force of the elite assassins would be perfect, yet here they were going in with the equivalant of a boombox mixed with a flood light, Am I just overthinking this? What's the uneasy feeling? he couldn't shake it, even as he nodded to the general, "Understood sir, I'm to assume so long as the battlemaster is in fit enough condition to answer our questions his condition isn't a prime concern?" He asked, after all a krogan who's shoulders and knees had been picked off with a rifle from a safe distance would be much easier to deal with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad