Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
Toshi yelped and pouted at the slap as he looked back at Alex "Hey! That huuuuaaahhhh!" he moaned as he felt the thick hot meat sliding into his rear, causing him to whip his head back around and grip the table tightly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem giggles a bit and gently cups her own generous curves "I know what you mean, though usually I personally retailor may clothes." she explained as she began searching through the clothracks.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shut up, slut! You love it!" Alex panted, slapping him again. "What do you say, bitch? You wanna leave the Soul Society? Come with me, and you'll get tons of cock and girly clothes!" He moaned, thrusting in and out.

-----------

"Oh? Can you make something for me?" Rangiku smiled, hugging the girl again and pulling her head towards her bosom. This girl...she was so...so...cute! And sweet! And fun! She liked her already!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
((I meant that she personally tailors her own clothes, not that she has a personal tailor.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions