Join our server on Discord

A Presario Story (Alternate Ending)
Shocked 
Here is the alternate ending to the story that I wrote...Finally.

Anyways, assuming you've read the original first, here are the characters. Max, Emily, Sara, Alex, and Zoe. The beginning will be the same as the original. The part where Max leaps is where the story will have a new turning point...It'll be very surprising.

A small family close to the edge of Capital City enjoys life in their massive, luxurious, modern, four storey mansion. They are the Presarios. Maxwell Presario, or just "Max" for short, is the youngest of the family, also the single child. He is accompanied by his young parents. His quite beautiful and slim mother, Zoe, and his hansom, and very muscular father, Alex. Both parents loved their son very much.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Max said as he kissed his parents goodbye before running off to catch his bus to school. His parents smiled and waved shortly before walking back into their mansion.

"How will we tell him?" Zoe began to discuss a very touchy subject with her husband. "How will he react?"

"Zoe, sweetheart, he'll be happy, don't worry! We just need to tell him up and personal!" Alex worried about how his son would react to this newly found knowledge. Zoe cuddled closer to her husband who sat beside her on their leather sofa. "Would he become jealous though?" Zoe asked again. "No, I don't think he will." Alex replied.

"Okay. I guess you're right. I'm just so worried about him." Zoe shivered and quivered at the thought that it would go wrong.

"But now, I was planning on taking us all to the Capital 135 building for the first time. I know Max really wanted to. What do you think Zoe?" Alex thought it would be a great idea. "Hey, that would be cool. Also, we could tell Max there." Zoe suggested that's what they would do, but before asking a question. "When will we go though? Could we go tomorrow? It is Saturday tomorrow." "Sure, we could go tomorrow, we just gotta book it." Alex then grabbed his laptop that sat on the coffee table in front of them. He quickly pulled up the site where reservations could be made.

The clock finally reached 3:20 PM, triggering the school's end-of-day bells to chime. Right on cue, Max rushed out the door. "Hey, Emily! You want to come to my house tomorrow?" Max's voice pierced the air. "Yeah! Sure! I'll be there! See ya tomorrow!" Emily, Max's best friend yelled as she ran to her mother's Jeep. Max and the rest of the kids that live in Crescent Heights Estates piled into the city bus and headed to their destination.

When Max reached his stop, he climbed off the bus and anxiously ran down the path that led to his haven. He burst through the door when he made it.

"It's Friday, Friday, time to get down on Friday, Friday!" Max sung out to the ceiling.

"Heeey! There's my little man!" Alex came running out to greet his son, who promptly leaped into his arms.

"Daddy!"

"How was your day?"

"It was good. Emily is coming over tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. That's good, because we're going to go to the Capital 135 building tomorrow!"

"YEAH! I can't wait!"

Max ran upstairs to his room, where he powered on his compact Dell Optiplex GX280. He immediately surfed to Facebook where he pulled up the chatbox. He told Emily where they were going on Saturday, and that she could come too. Emily replied with a "Woo hoo!" and both promptly left to dream of the upcoming event.

The shortly awaited day arrived, along with Emily on the front door step. "Hey Emily! Come on in!" Zoe greeted Emily at the door.

"Is everyone ready? Let's go!" Alex sat upon his vehicle's driver seat and waited patiently for the rest to fill the seats. Alex briefly started the car and started the long two hour drive to downtown. (Don't forget, Capital City is the biggest city in the world!)

Upon arrival, Alex checked everyone in and they made their way up to the observation deck on the 135th and final floor.

Max and Emily both quickly ventured on over to the big, scary glass floor. It was very high up and very nerve-racking.

"I dare you...to jump on the glass floor!" Emily dared Max, who without hesitation, rejected the dare. "No! I'm too scared!"

About 10 minutes into the visit to the building, Alex and Zoe quickly called Max and his friend over to the chairs they sat at.

"Max, I think it's about time we told you something." Zoe began. "Your mother, is going to have a baby." Alex finished off.

This was said loud enough to set off the entire floor with cheers and applause. Both Max and Emily stood there with mixed reactions, Max was more clear with this.

"I'm going to have another friend?! Seriously!?" Max clearly said with excitement. "Wow! Congrats Mrs. Presario!" Emily lit up with a warm glow in her eyes. "I can't believe it!" Max continued. Both of his parents pulled him into a hug.

When the four arrived home, Emily walked to her parent's Jeep and said thanks and goodbye for the trip. Max and his parents walked back into their estate and continued to make plans for when the baby comes.

During this time, Max stayed at his friends houses or went out. He rarely stayed at home for more than a week.

A long and tedious nine months finally passed. The baby that was born turned out to be a little girl whom was named "Sara". Boy, did she get attention!

About a year later, Zoe and Alex taught their little daughter how to walk, and talk. She excelled at this, revealing her deep, and rich personality. She liked to watch TV, and had fun making Max's computer beep. She even found fun in the computer's CD drive, that is, until she broke it and chewed on it. This didn't exactly please Max, as he just sat there on his bed, watching the whole event.

'Great. Now I need to replace the CD drive. This is getting out of hand! And there's nothing I can do about it! I totally take it back, I was fine being the only child.' Max thought to himself. He slowly got up and walked out of the room.

"Hey Max, can you keep an eye on Sara while me and your mother soak in the hot tub?" Alex asked Max. "Yeah, yeah sure thing." Max said without even hearing a single thing his father said. Max walked back to watch TV on the third floor while Alex headed to the basement where the hot tub sat.

Meanwhile Sara had different plans.

Both Zoe and Alex sat with their backs to the staircase, completely oblivious to the fact that Sara managed to march down the stairs. She ran over to the hot tub to show her parents the CD drive that she held in her hand.

She reached the hot tub but didn't stop in time. She tripped over the edge of the tub and went flying into the warm water that swallowed her up in seconds. "SARA!!!" Zoe reached to pull Sara up to prevent her from drowning. Sara came up crying and sputtering. Alex jumped out of the tub and ran to find Max. "MAX! GET OVER HERE NOW!" He was angry.

Max heard Alex coming. Max jumped up and jumped over the couch and darted out onto the third floor balcony outside. He saw his father running and calling his name. Max panicked and jumped over the railing on the balcony and landed with a loud thud at the bottom. Max didn't cry out in pain. He didn't even wince. All that was heard when he landed was numerous snapping noises.

Alex stood there for a second, paralyzed with shock, disbelieving that the whole event was even occurring. He quickly regained strength and turned for the balcony door and entered the house, tripping and falling on the kitchen table and chairs. Zoe quickly ran upstairs in time to stop Alex.

"Alex! What's all the racket about?" Zoe asked. Alex didn't answer, he only got up and ran to the front door. Zoe quickly put Sara into her crib after giving her fresh clothing and made her way to the front door. She exited the house.

Zoe found Alex kneeling on the ground, holding Max close to himself. Max didn't appear to be conscious. Tears streamed from Alex's royal blue eyes. Zoe rushed over, her anger turned to fear and worry, like Alex.

"Alex! What happened?" Zoe was quickly beginning to tear up as well. "What happened to Max!?"

"He jumped. He jumped from the third floor balcony. I scared him!" Alex sobbed harder. "When I came up to find Max, I scared him so bad, that he ran to the balcony, watched me for a minute, then when I went out there to get him, he leaped over the railing and fell!" Alex pressed Max's head closer to his chest. "He didn't survive! It's all my fault!" Alex and Zoe by this point were bawling their eyes out.

Zoe moved over to Alex who held his now deceased 10 year old son.

The day after Max's funeral, Alex and Zoe cuddled on their couch, remembering what they had lost, deeply regretting what happened that fateful night. "I remember when I held Max for the first time when he was born. I'll never forget that." Alex reminisced. "I just can't believe that he never got to see is 11th birthday." Alex and Zoe both began to cry.

Sara will never get to know who her older brother really was.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.