Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
Steamy squired a bit at the lick and then began to come to. "Um hey dad," she said sleepily. "Why did you come to wake me up yourself, did you want to tell me something." SHe said koily as she wrapped her tail around her dads torso. The she seemed to remember something oh right today is Kayleigh's special day. SHe unwound her tail and hopped out of bed well that was rude of me to sleep in then wasn't. She headed for the door but stopped and looked back. "Oh and dad Forben might be extra grumpy today so might want to keep your eye on him." With that she went to the kitchen in a kind of trot.

Sparks was extreamly happy tuna was a rare thing the whole family loved it but so not to spoil them their mom only made it on occasion. "Mom how much longer till it's done." He asked in a happy voice.

"Not too long but we stil have to wait for your father and other sister so you just have to wait dear."

Forben still sat quitely he wasn't much on talking. He sat their waiting patiently to be served. However every chance he got he seemed to be sending Kayleigh a bad look.
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy) - by Digimon Crazy - 08-25-2011, 03:44 PM