Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
This is a private RP for myself and Digimon Crazy

This family of eevee and it's evos, but it's more than it seen becuase this family goes into incest, it's also the yougness one brithday as well

Name:
Sex:
Eevee evo:
Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Blazer
Sex: Male
Eevee evo: Flareon
Other: One of Kayleigh's older brother, has a few dreams about fucking her

Name: Dark
Sex: Male
Eevee evo: Umbreon
Other: The father of them, love to do incest

Name: Shiva
Sex: Female
Eevee evo: Glaceon
Other: Kayleigh's sister, she is a little overprotivte of Kayleigh

Name: Kayleigh
Sex: Female
Eevee evo: Eevee
Other: The youngest one and it's her birthday
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name:Sparks
Sex:Male
Eevee evo:Jolteon
Other:The eldest son

Name:Steamy
Sex:Female
Eevee evo:Vaporeon
Other:She acts sexy to everyone in the Family

Name:Forben
Sex:Male
Eevee evo:Leafeon
Other:Shiva's twin brother, he doesn't care for Kayleigh.

Name:Gem
Sex:Female
Eevee evo:Espeon
Other:The mother will do whatever her sons or daughters ask of her (anything).

Creative Minds
Dark slowly wakes up, smiling at Gem. "Good morning my sexy, Espeon." He said, giving a lick to her neck.

Blazer slowly wakes up, panting a bit as he takes off the bed sheet, looking at his slightly throbbing cock with a few strings of precum leaking down it. 'It's another dream about her, my sister.' Blazer thought with a sigh.

Shiva slowly wakes up, smiling as she know it was Kayleigh's birthday today as she looks down, still seeing Kayleigh sleep. 'She looks so cute when she is asleep.' Shiva thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Espeon slowly opens her eyes and yawns. "Hey there my bad black kitty", she said with a smile. She jumped out of bed and stretched before saying, "You know today is a special day for a certain someone."

Sparks woke and was feeling a bit lousy for having to wake up; he wasn't much of a morning person. He saw that Blazer was awake, they share a room; and he liked messing with his younger brother. He got out of bed and walked over to his bed and saw what his brother had. "Hum seems like someone had a very nice dream."

Forben got up, slowly got out of bed and stretched. He saw Steamy in the other bed in their room he went over to nedge her and try to wake her up. He nudged and nudged but she wouldn't wake up and she ended up grabbing him and squeezing him like a teddy bear. He managed to squirm out; He sighed and thought he would just let her make up by herself and he walked out oh the room and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.
Creative Minds
Dark got out of bed. "Yeah, I do. Do you think she is ready for it?" Dark asked as he starts to walk over to the bedroom door. "I mean our other childern did it as well." Dark said with a light smile appereding on his face.

Blazer looks over at Sparks, nodding his head. "Yeah, I did. I can't stop thinking about it, letting our dad mate with our youngest sister. I mean, we both fuck our mother when we became to the age." Blazer said.

Shiva get out of bed and nuzzles Kayleigh lightly to wake her up. "Time to wake up, sis. It's your big day today." She said with a smile as she leaves her room and sees Forben. "Hey brother." She said, hugging him from behind with a smile.

Kayleigh slowly wakes up, yawning cutely, rubbing her eyes as she starts to walk out of her bedroom.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well as long as its done right and not too rough I think she can handle it." She walked around the bed and gave him a kiss. "I have to go get breakfast ready now." She walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Well better put it away you dont want to scare her do you. I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." When Sparks reached the door he quicly dashed down the hall to the kitchen.

Forben hugs his twin back but when he sees what else come out of her room he rudely breaks the hug and gives Kayleigh a nasty look turns around and walks a bit faster than normal to the kitchen.
Creative Minds
"Right." Dark said, returning the kiss. "Alright, dear." He said, nodding his head, walking to one of the bedrooms to see if Steamy is awake yet.

"Yeah, I will put it away, just give me a few mins." Blazer said, rubbing the back of his head as his cock slowly softens and goes back into his pouch before he gets out of bed and follow Sparks to the kitchen.

Shiva gives Forben a nasty look, holding back the urge to use Ice beam on him as she give Kayleigh a kind smiles as they walk to the kitchen together.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sparks made it to the kitchen before anyone else. Mom was just walking in when he went and asked, "Hey mom what are we having for breakfast today?"

When Espeon walked into the Kitchen and saw Sparks already there she was suprised he was usually aweful in the morning. "Well today is a special occasion so today we will be having tuna." Pychic Espeon used her power to take the fish out start the fire and begin cooking.

Right after the cooking began Forben came in and quitely sat down next to where he knows his father would sit. He would always do that for some reason.

Steamy was still out pretty good, little did she know that her dad had just opened her door and was in the doorway.
Creative Minds
Blazer walks into the Kitchen after Forben. "Morning Forben. Morning mom." Blazer said with a smile, taking his normal seat at the table, smelling the tuna being cook makes him licks his lips a bit.

Dark walks over to Steamy and licks her neck a bit. "It's time to wake up, you don't want to miss your sister's big day don't you?" He said, nuzzling her a bit.

Shiva and Kayleigh walk into the kitchen together. "Morning everyone." Shiva said as they take their normal seats.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Steamy squired a bit at the lick and then began to come to. "Um hey dad," she said sleepily. "Why did you come to wake me up yourself, did you want to tell me something." SHe said koily as she wrapped her tail around her dads torso. The she seemed to remember something oh right today is Kayleigh's special day. SHe unwound her tail and hopped out of bed well that was rude of me to sleep in then wasn't. She headed for the door but stopped and looked back. "Oh and dad Forben might be extra grumpy today so might want to keep your eye on him." With that she went to the kitchen in a kind of trot.

Sparks was extreamly happy tuna was a rare thing the whole family loved it but so not to spoil them their mom only made it on occasion. "Mom how much longer till it's done." He asked in a happy voice.

"Not too long but we stil have to wait for your father and other sister so you just have to wait dear."

Forben still sat quitely he wasn't much on talking. He sat their waiting patiently to be served. However every chance he got he seemed to be sending Kayleigh a bad look.
Creative Minds