Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
Dark thursting harder and faster, moaning louder as his cock thorbs hard, about to cum hard. "I love you too son...are you ready?" Dark said, looking down at Forden.

Blazer pants a bit before kisses Steamy on the lips. "That was fun sis..." Blazer said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben didn't have the concetration to speak the pleasure was to much so he could only resond with with a quick nod.

"It sure was brother." She took herself off his softening cock and some cum leaked into the water. "We better get ready we have been in here an aweful long time you know it should almost be time to for Kayleigh's party to start and i Know you dont want to be late." She then began to get out water, but she was a bit shakey that ride took more out of her than she thought.
Creative Minds
Dark moans loudly, cumming hard into Forben's ass.

Blazer smiles at Steamy, nodding his head. "Yeah." Blazer said as he gets out of the bathtub, drying his self off, helping Steamy out of the tub.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The feeling of his father coming into his ass made Forben come too and hard. His mind when blank as streams of cum squirted onto his body and the floor, and some even dribbled abit out of his ass.. AS both came for what felt like hours Forben collapsed to the floor exhasted whith his father still inside of him.

Steamy dried her self off and took a death breath to refresh herself. "Well brother you were quite the ride. Not my best but really really close." She kidded with him." Let shead back to the kitchen.
Creative Minds
Dark pants a bit as he pulls out of Forben's ass as he nuzzles Forben cheek softly. "How did you...like that son?" Dark asked.

Blazer nodded his head. "Alright, sis." Blazer said, following his sister into the kitchen.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
At first forben didn't respnd he was so tired but it had felt so amazing. "It was amazing dad." Using what little energy he had left he wrapped his tail aroung his dad posseivly gave him a hug getting his dad a bit dirty in the process. "I love you so much." and he passed out too tired to stay awake.

OOC: lol well goodnight for now chibi see you after a good nights rest ^.^
Creative Minds
(alright, good night)

Dark nodded his head, hugging him back. "I love you too." Dark said as he got Forben onto his back and starts to walk back to the house.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(lol Sry woke up really late. at noon XD)

Steamy entered the kitchen and saw her mom and Shiva still cooking. Also it seemed that they had decorated a little for the party, some streamers party hats on the table and a couple ballons. "Hey mom is the cake almost ready. Also wow nice decorations."

Gem turned to Steamy as she spoke. "The cake should be done soon and yes Shiva has really helped but I cant tell you how hard it was just to do those few ballon with out popping them."

Just then Sparks and Kayleigh come in from outside. "Wow are kinda runned out. Kayleigh gave me a pretty good challenge." He went and patted Kayleigh on the head in a proud big brother way.

Forben was still passed out asleep on his dad's back with his tail rapped around his dad still.
Creative Minds
(it's alright, I was on the road for most of the morning)

Blazer looks around as well, smiling. "Still, the decorations do look nice mom." Blazer said with a kind smile.

Shiva looks back at them, there was some flour on her nose. "I do what I can mom." Shiva said.

Kayleigh smiles at Sparks. "Thanks brother, but you still faster than me." Kayleigh as she looks around a bit. "Where is daddy and Forben?" She asked.

Dark smiles some more as he keeps walking, wrapping his tail around Forben's tail, using Moonlight on him. "So, how did you like that, son?" Dark asked.

(Btw, how do you like my new avy?)

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(XD I was gonna ask you about it before but forgot I think it looks pretty cool its xrossed with a drgonite right)

*Yawn* "Well I am gonna go lay on the coach wake me when things start." said Steamy.

"Oh dear looks like you got some flower on your face." She uses her front paw to rubb it off." There all better."

"Come on give your self some credit baby sis I am the fatsest in the family but you did really good you should be proud ." HE said smiling at her.

Of course Forben couldn't respond but he didi mumble abit in his sleep after the question was asked.

(lol again sry for late post i was watching anime and didn't see you post)
Creative Minds