Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
Dark looks at Forben. "It's alright son. Love makes you do some silly thing somethings, I shound know." Dark said, thinking about his past.

Blaze gasp a bit feeling his sister's hand on his cock, making it rock hard. "I...I want to fuck you...sis..." Blaze said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"So dad could you then plz not do what you were going to do I really don't want you doing that with someone else." Forden walked up to his dad and began to nuzzle him affectionately.

Steamy smiled at Blazers reaction. "Oh you do you such a naughty kitty. Well how about we have a bit of fun before the main event then." She then began to pump his cock agonizingly slow and hard.
Creative Minds
Dark nuzzles him back. "This is going to be the last one son, I promise you that. You know that I did the same thing with your sister Steamy and your twin sister Shvia. Just let me do this one last time." Dark said.

Blazer starts to moan as he feels Steamy pumping his cock slowly, looking into her eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"If you really have to do it then could you at least ..." (pause) "take me first." He looked into his fathers eyes with a pleading look.

"Oh do you like that BLazer well lets spedd it up a bit." She then began to increasingly pick up the pace of her pawing.
Creative Minds
Dark looks back into Forden's eyes, before nodding. "Alright, son I will take you first." Dark said.

Blazer moans louder as Steamy speeding up her pawing. 'Damm...her paws on my cock feel so good...' Blazer thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(Daddy is gonna have to take the lead with Forden)

Forden was so happy to here those words be said. Though in honesty he wasn't sure what to do he had donne it with his mother just as all the others had, but this wasn't exactly his mom or a girl for that matter. He relaxed though and thought a bit more nizzling should start hings off.

"Hum you much such nice noises there Blazer, do you want more?" She leaned over right next to his ear and wispered. "Well then who am I to disspoint." Without warning she began to paw as fast as she could he paw disturbing the water in the tub.
Creative Minds
(alright)

Dark smiles a bit, letting his cock come out of his pouch. "Alright, son. Lay down with your ass in the air." Dark said kindly, smiling at Forden.

Blazer nodded his head, moaning louder as precum starts to form on the tip of his cock as Steamy jack off his cock.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forden did as he was told. ""Like this?" he asked abit embarresed how he looked.

Steamy saw that Blazer was getting closer and all of a sudden she stopped to tease him a bit. "Sry blazer if you want more you have to beg a little bit."
Creative Minds
Dark nodded his head. "Yeah, like that son." Dark said as he walks behind Forden and grinds his cock agnest Forden's ass. "Are you ready my son?" He asked.

Blazer looks at Steamy, he know that she likes being a tease. "Please sis...I want to fuck you..." Blazer said, begging.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Foden nodded and tried to ready himself for what was going to happen.

Steamy liked how he begged. "Hum good boy you deserve your reward now and i get to go for a ride." Steamheld on to the edge of the bath as she placed herself over Blazes lap. She then slowly to lower herself onto his hard cock letting it enter her warm pussy.
Creative Minds