Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
Dark blinks looks up from at the tree. "So, this is like to hid." Dark said. "I was just laying down, woundering where you went to." Dark said.

Blazer laied in his bed, sigh. 'Why can't I get any sleep now?' Blazer thought as he walks out of his bedroom and looks over at the bathroom room. 'I wounder if Steamy started her shower yet?' Blazer thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(lol a bit confused)

"Well what do you want dad?"

Steamy was just about to start her bath when it sounded like 2 people ran past the bahs making all kinds of noise. "Ugh I thought I told them no tot do that." SHe ignored it and got in the tub and relaxed.
Creative Minds
(Sorry about that)

"I just want to make sure that you are fine." Dark said with a smile.

Blazer slowly walks to the bathroom down and slowly door, looking at Steamy as she relaxed in the bathtub as his cock starts to come out of his pouch, thinking of what he can do to her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Go away dad I know you only want to do that with the girls." He went back to laying down and feeling sad.

As steamy was resting she thought she her the door open slowly. Humm someone wants to suprise me hum. Pretending she didn't notice she kept laying there in the water.
Creative Minds
"Well, you never asked me. I had a few stories about me with other guys." Dark said.

Blazer walks over to the bathtub after he shuts the door quietly, looking at her body. 'She looks so sexy...' Blazer thought as his cock becomes rock hard.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben had a feeling his dad was lieing but he still asked. "Did you really?"

Steamy could hear the person getting closer and closer. She couldn't help but let a smile out this person thought they were being so sneeky. When she thought the person was close enough she opened her eye that was facing in that directoion. And who should she see but her little brother Blazer. "Looking for something brother dear?"
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I did. Do you ever have a reason to lie to you?" Dark said, being fully truthful to him.

Blazer looks back into Steamy's eyes. "W-Well..." Blazer said, doesn't know what to say as his cock thorbs a bit, letting Steamy see it as he blushes deep.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben was getting a bit confused, "So you dont mind how I feel then?"

Steamy could see what her brother had and though not to be mean she couldn't help but chuckle. "Hum does Kayleigh really have you that worked up lately. How about you join me in the bath there's room for 2 you know."
Creative Minds
"Of course, I do mind how you feel. You are my son." Dark said.

Blazer blushed some more. "Y-Yeah she does got me worked up. Alright, sis." Blazer said as he joins Steamy in the bathtub.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben decided to get down from the tree, he jumped and landed on his feet. "Sry about earlier though, but i did mean what I said I really do love you." He loked down at his feet not meeting his fathers gaze.

Steamy waded over to her brother after he got in the bath, and stoped right in front of him. Using one of her front paws she grabbed his chin and looked directly into his eyes. "Now what is it wanted that you came to see me." Her other front paw found its way to his slightly softened cock, and teased it. "Tell big sister what you want Blaze. Come now what do you want."
Creative Minds