Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
"Why don't you? Gem, know that I do it and she doesn't have a problem." Dark said, looking into his eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Because ... because" Forden wanted to say it but it just wouldn't come out.
Creative Minds
Dark looks into his eyes again. "You can tell me." Dark said kindly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I ... I." Without warning jumped up and pinned his father and then, gave him rough frnch kiss. "I love you dad." He ran out the room crying ran all the way out of the house through the back door passed the baths and headed into the forest behind the house.
Creative Minds
Dark blinks as Forden pins him down and frenched kissed him, he stands up and follows into the forest behind the house. "Forden wait!" Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben felt so bad right now he knew he father fekt fine doing it with the girls but he wouldn't want him. He heard his Dad call out to him but he was good bit ahead of him so uing a quick attack he scaled a tree and hid amonst the leaves. He then began to silently sob in his little hiding spot.
Creative Minds
Dark makes it into the woods, looking around for Forben. "Forben...son. Please come back, I want to talk to you again." Dark said, makes it to the tree where Forben is hiding in.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben saw that his father was under the tree he was in, but Forben knew he couldn't see him since he blended too well. He didn't want to talk anymore, he knew it was pointless to want something he couldn't have.
Creative Minds
"I...I...Forben...if you can hear me...I'm sorry." Dark said, laying down on his belly with his ass rising up into the air, letting Forben to get a nice view of his ass from his hiding place.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Forben saw what his Dad was doing and it kind of caught him off gaurd, he thought his dad wouldn't like him any more once he learned the truth. He still wasn't sure but from his hidding place he asked, "Dad what are you doing?"
Creative Minds