Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Surprise (DarkChibimon/Digimon Crazy)
"Anytime, mom." Shiva said with a smile.

Katleigh nodded her head as she follows Sparks. "Alright, bother." She said cheerfully.

Blazer nodded his head as he starts to walk to his and Sparks' bedroom.

Dark looks at Forden. "What's wrong son, you can tell me." Dark said as he slowly closes the door, looking into Forden's eyes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(XD time for it to be all about Forden and Dark for the moment)

Forden would like to tell his dad what was wrong but he had a feeling it woul dget him mad and out of everyone in the family he really didn't want his dad mad at him. He still kept quite, his habit of not talking plus his unwanting to explain himself made it all the much harder.
Creative Minds
(alright)

Dark sighs as he walks over to Forden. "I'm your dad, you can tell me anything." Dark said as his red eyes glow a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
His Dad seemed to be getting upset but he just couldn't say it he wanted to he really did, in fact the more he though about it some of the anger he had from before had come back, and he began to sneer a bit.
Creative Minds
Dark looks into Forden's eyes. "I won't be mad at you forever, it's because I'm your dad. You can tell me anything." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"...." There was a small pause. "You promise." Forden finnaly replied in his suprsingly light voice.
Creative Minds
"I know that I promised you." Dark said, looking at Forden. "And you will get it." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I hate Katleigh." Forden said with vile in his voice.
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I know." Dark said as Forden can tell that Dark is split about doing that.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I know that you have done it with all the other girls before but could you not this time I dont want to see you with another person."
Creative Minds