Join our server on Discord

Demon Returns
Alright, so I recently ran into this pic on Rule 34, and it reminded me of an old RP on here.

Since that one just died eventually, I don't suppose anyone wants to do a similar one? Hopefully with some more plot and some more members so every character can be covered.

So, the slightly modified plot is as follows (credit to Kai for the original idea):

--------------------------------------------

Not too long after the defeat of Armagemon at Tokyo Bay, the Chosen Children have just started to relax, finally taking a break from their usual lives of fighting evil.

One day, Miyako receives a message on her D-Terminal from Koushirou, explaining that there's a weird signal coming from a section of the Digital World. She attempts to gather the rest of the team to investigate, but all of the guys are busy. Finally, she, Sora, Mimi and Hikari manage to get together and enter the Digital World.

Soon after arriving, the team finds themselves in the World of Darkness, where they're imprisoned by Demon. Having been plotting his revenge since the children sealed him away, he plans on using data collected from their past enemies to re-invade the human world and kill the other Chosen Children.

Using the D-3s, Demon discovers two programs of use to him. First, he recreates the Kaiser's Dark Towers throughout both the Human and Digital Worlds, preventing natural evolution. Second, he uses Wendimon's de-aging program on the male Chosen Children. However, the program, being quite unstable as a result of being connected to Wendimon's emotions, malfunctions. It only manages to affect Taichi, Yamato, Koushirou and Jou, de-aging them three years.

Together, the eight male Chosen Children must find a new way to Evolve, stop Demon's minions, and prevent him from escaping back into the Human World.

--------------------------------------------

There can be up eight people in this RP, in order to control all eight boys and their partners. If there aren't enough people interested, members can control two sets of characters.

The eight kids are:
Yagami Taichi & Agumon
Ishida Yamato & Gabumon
Izumi Koushirou & Tentomon
Kido Jou & Gomamon
Takaishi Takeru & Patamon
Motomiya Daisuke & V-mon
Ichijouji Ken & Wormmon
Hida Iori & Armadimon

I'll be playing Yamato and Gabumon.

The RP will be split into acts, based on the progression of the plot. The first act will be focused on the kids getting used to the older kids' new appearances, and will end with a battle against Demon's first minion.

The existence of Dark Towers means that evolution will be limited to Armor Evolution for the first few acts. However, any of the Digimentals can be used by any of the characters thanks to a new D-Terminal system by Koushirou, and new evolutions may be created for the older four partners by their respective players.

Of course, as this is in the Yaoi section, there will be sex. I figure that, like in the original RP, this might start with the characters being stuck in loose clothing that tends to fall off at the start. Eventually a villain will be introduced that messes with hormones, but otherwise, feel free to mess with the characters' emotions and varying willingness to do other guys.
[Image: signature.png]
I will choose to be Motomiya Daisuke & V-mon
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(08-25-2011 10:59 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: I will choose to be Motomiya Daisuke & V-mon

i choose to be either yagami & agumon or takaishi & patamon i dont mind either but im new to this kind of thing and to fan fiction all together it will be intresting how it turns out but im up for it if i can figure out what to do
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds