Join our server on Discord

I am depressed...
You must go ahead and post it anyway, especially if you've already written it. If not, it's probably best if you find the person who made the request and apologized for its delay. You've probably had lots of things going on in your life, and you weren't obliged to put its priority above others. I'm sure they would understand. After that, I think it's best that you don't take any requests until your life is sorted.

It's alright Ven, people have made mistakes that made them feel like idiots and hate themselves before, and it's especially bad when you disappoint or let down people like your parents. The only good thing about mistakes is that if you learn from them, you wouldn't have failed completely. I'm sure that now that you know the stakes, and now that you have the motivation to straighten up and do what you have to do, you won't fail a second time. Even your parents gave you a second chance, so surely they believe in you too.

You wanted support, you have it. It's not my place to berate you for things you did, as I am just a stranger to you. I am not your parents, nor am I a personal acquaintance, but I like to see myself as a friend to everyone, and I try to be. So what ever you're going through, I hope it passes, and things go better for you. When life puts on its brass knuckles, watch out for its right hook- it's a doozy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
I am depressed... - by Venin - 08-19-2011, 05:39 PM