Join our server on Discord

readings
i only kinda think this will register as a game, but i have recently bought something for self entertainment and i might just use it to get some money via ppl at fairs and ect. anyways i have a deck of tarot cards and i would like to get some practice if anyone would be intrested in letting me practice on them that'd be great. if you do want them please tell me which kind: cross, week, year, or 7 houses. thank you for reading and i will give you the name of the cards and what the translate into as well as my rough reading of the total deal.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
I would like to select 'year', please! Please don't doom me.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
1: i will get on it and send you the results in pm. and
2: i have no control over the outcomes
3: their is no "doom" card XD "death" only means drastic change, and "the devil" is a situation that will not be favorable
The OCA
By "doom" I mean "predict an outcome that ultimately leads to my misfortune"! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
too late now XD and i hope you enjoyed the reading. becase i absolutly hate year ones o.O
The OCA
Interesting concept. Ok, I'm in, I'll go with "week" pls ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
ok good, becase if it was a cross i would have absolutly refused XD, but i will have to do you tomarrow the book recommends not doing more then 2 per day while your learning (i gave myself a cross reading XD but i swear i will give you on k dude?)
The OCA
Np. I've actually looked into it a bit myself, so I'm curious to see how it works over long distances XD.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
techonly it dosn't, but it helps to practice. XD
The OCA
Lol fair nuff. I like your new avatar, btw.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz