Join our server on Discord

Inferno Academy
(shiza.... well, i gusse uhhh... >.>.......... give me a moment, and remind me never to host a rp again XD... but i gusse if needed we can have a bit of a skip to the next day where we can have the classes started up.)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: I was kind of hoping my character would get some face time...
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
OOC:Omg I think I held things up I am so sry guys but things have prety bust lately I am so sry I have been trying to cut things back from my free time and that means RPs will be effect for me. So I will try to make my post at least able so you guys can move on to the next day and I will like play hookie or something. So you guys can do a goo dpart of the day before he has to be mentioned. You know I think I messed up a my characters personality a bit but it is still pretty much what I had planned.

IC:

Damn this teacher he had caught him red handed but no matter he would learn form hi mistakes he still had many things in his mind to do. Eventually they did make it to his assigned dorm and the teacher walked away from him with a smug grin on his face.

"I will make sure to get back at him." He said when the teacher was out of ear shot. He opened his room and saw that it was furnished averagely but that did not matter to him. HE would simply burn any sort of furnishing that he sat or laid on. He was a bit surprised by what he saw in the rom though. It was a coffin from the seventh circle of hell itself. The ones he had toil away to keep burning. He hated to be reminded of them after he worked hard to get over here and become stronger. Still it served a purpose. See fire demon being made of fire were always concentrating there flames in a way to retain or change their shape, as to keep their flames under control. While asleep though a fire demon must burn something lest their flames run a muck, so they were the perfect workers for the seventh circle. When going to sleep they focus their powers onto the coffins and continuously have them ablaze. He could concentrate his flame on other things as well but the coffins could burn forever and not be destroyed.

"Well I will have something really special for that teacher that ruined my fun today. So I may have to miss class tomorrow but it will be worth it." He said with a small evil cackled at the end. So he went into his sleep trance and his flames instantly set the coffin ablaze. However before he had went to sleep Forkadus had remembered he had a roommate listed, but no demon was stupid enough to wake a fire demon up from his sleep trance lest there power suddenly flare and destroy their immediate area. So he should have nothing to worry about.

OOC:Sry for holding things up guys I will try to pop in again soon.
Creative Minds
"Hm-hm-hm-hm..." M. chuckled deeply, creepily, as the fire demon entered its room. Step 15 of his 65-Step plan had been fulfilled, and now he would have to go back to the assembly hall to induct and sort the other students into rooms. It also delighted him when his mere presence caused them to squirm and tremble.

[Outside Room]

"Well... as long as it's harmless, I suppose I can indulge you in fun." The boy mumbles uncertainly, then pales as the demon placed his hand on one of her breasts. He pulled his hand back as if he had touched fire, visibly disturbed by being taken-advantage of in this way. "I... I will meet you in an hour. But I must unpack my things first. Good day." He bowed politely, and entered his room, shutting the door quietly behind him and then leaning back against it, sighing in relief.

"Oh." He let out a soft gasp as he spotted his roommate. "Hello there, I apologize if I've disturbed you." He bowed his head politely, and went over to his side of the room, where indeed, the walls seem to have been replaced with bookshelves that reached all the way to the ceiling. He waves a hand, using the book of dimensional magic that he had memorized on his flesh, he open a portal at his palm which started spitting books out in alphanumerical onto the bookshelves, feeling every shelf completely. He had many books, almost like a section of a library, and when he was done, his side of the room looked like it was part of a library.

He whispers an incantation, and the books are protected by enchanted glass panels, to keep them from damage from the elements and outside forces. When he was done, he opens his closet and fills it with his clothes and uniforms, before finally allowing himself to sit on the edge of his bed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"and let the fun begin..." he said turning back letting out a soft groan. "i always hate these damned things...." he said rubbing on of his feet he he fished out a sheet of paper leaving a lipstick lip mark and sliding it under the door with his room number on it telling him to knock three times then pause for 2 seconds and knock again twice. before walking back to his room.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Throughout his little journey through the room, the silent warrior watched him closely, completely ignoring his apology and greeting. Finally, when the incantation was chanted and glass had enveloped the bookcases, his deep voice rang, "What're you, a pussy bookworm?"
He chuckled afterwards, his white hair seeming to finally come alive. His pinkish eyes had memorized the boy's abilities. He was clearly not an opposition to be concerned with, however...something wasn't right, like he wasn't viewing the full him. Like he was watching some punk, and somewhere, somehow, the real him wasn't him.
"I'm overthinking it." he thought.
"Anyways..." he finally said, after ignoring anything the boy may have said after his rude insult, "I am Vincent, of the Bloodied Wings. I am promised a position to rule over the Circle of Violence, and have come here to master blood magic." He stopped for a moment, letting the child process it all. "And how about yourself?" the fallen angel asks.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
The boy chose not to say anything to the fallen angel's rhetorical question as he picked up the note the demon who had cornered him outside had slipped under the door and read it before putting it in his breast pocket. He turned to face his roommate as he introduced himself, and lowered his head humbly. "I am humbled to share a room with the future ruler of one of the circles, Lord Vincent." He says graciously. "My name is Revann Myre, a mere mortal sinner and Archivist of underworld literature." The boy introduces himself, and straightens up again. "I merely want to become a demon."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers