Join our server on Discord

Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight)
David after helping the maid with lifting a new painting onto the wall he went about his work of tidying up the mansion. Yet all that was left to do was the basement not much do there other than sweep the floor, make sure bowling balls were in order by weight. He then made sure the pool sticks were in order for the pool table. Then walked up the stairs into the kitchen and smelled the wonderful food that one of the maids was making. It smelled so much like Samantha's cooking the head cook at the family estate.

He walked into the dining room and looked for the note and didn't see it. He gulped nervously he wondered were it could be. He hoped that one of the other servants didn't get a hold of it it could be very dangerous if they did. Yet if he who he thought had the note he gulped nervously. He knew the mistress had enough love in her heart for him just like everyone that served her and her family fully and servants loved them in returned.

He still didn't feel ready for her to know his secret and went back into the kitchen. He signed to the maid there cooking, "I am going to my room not feeling well don't need dinner," he signed.

Jessica sighed not knowing sign language. "I don't know sign language so your goign to have to right it down," she said.

The bat rolled his eyes wishing he had known Jessica already. He wrote down what he wanted to say. Not feeling well, so I don't need dinner and heading to bed let the mistress know. Jessica nodded

He as soon as he left the girl's presence lowered his ears as he headed up to his room wishing he had never written the note since he was fearing the worst outcome at the moment. Once in his room he locked the door and laid on his twin bed. Images of Katt rejecting in the worst possible ways ran through his mind. He began to cry silently into his pillow as tears rolled down his cheek. He was sure that she would reject him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-14-2011, 02:59 PM