Join our server on Discord

Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight)
The young bat sighed waved at her bag wanting a pen and paper. Then he reached in and got it out. He was going to explain to her why he was so reluctant.

Dear Mistress Katt

I love you dearly and know. I am telling you my mother's family secret since I have kept your family secrets for so long. I am a psychic I can't easily read minds or talk to another mind like my mother and Grandad could. Yet at the moment all I can do is reach out to people I am close and they can easily understand what I am wanting or a rough understanding what I would like to say. That is why no one ever needed to use sign language around me. I will come into my full power when mate for the first time and there would be a bond between me and the person I made love to. I don't know if I will be able to sever this bond or how to do it properly. I was never fully taught how to use my psychic powers I was still a child in that regard.

I know I can never be your husband since we are of different species and that you must marry a pure breed tiger. That is why I have always asked to be in your bed even if you been wedded. Do realize I will always be your snuggle bat even if you reject what I am. As long as I am in your service I will serve you faithfully.

He folded the piece of paper and started to slide it over to the girl he loved and would do anything for. Yet he pulled it back and looked at her nervously he was heaving second thoughts about the mistress. He wondered if he was doing the right thing. She would cockholding him for the rest of his life by knowing his secret. He wasn't sure if he could trust her with still even she has proven that she was trustworthy. A moment later one of the maids come in asking for his help he nodded. As he got up he pushed the letter in the direction of Katt without thinking about it. He got up to go with the new maid.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-14-2011, 01:14 PM