Join our server on Discord

Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight)
Name: Katthrin 'Katt' McBride
Species: Tiger
Description: (See attachment)
Bio: The daughter of a rich count and countess from switzerland, she has spend the last few years studying in the US away from her home country. She can be a bit overexciteable and dislikes being bored for longer than a few seconds, leading to a number of problems for both her and a few maids and butlers when she was younger.

The doors of the large home swung open as Katt walked into the house, setting her school bag onto a nearby hanger before stretching a bit, "Ahhh, so glad it's the weekend, I need a break." she smiled as she saw the new butler bowing infront of her, "David, I wasn't expecting you to be here already, I would've rushed if I had known you'd be here." She smiled as she walked up to the young bat, giving him a friendly hug, "It's good to see you again, feels like it's been ages since I last visited and saw you." She had always had a friendly connection with the young butler, especially since he always seemed to be the one around her the most when she was younger.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 08-14-2011, 11:14 AM