Join our server on Discord

Mistress's Special Butler (private for Shadowknight)
He couldn't believe she still wanted to be with him even if he was different. It warmed his heart as he hugged her tightly. He shook his head no relationship she had with the other servants were just flings. He new she loved each of them maybe it was for a time; each one lasted at least a few years. When Katt asked if he would be okay with a wife that would sleep around. He didn't say anything as he gave her a look of disbelief. Then leaned up and kissed her on the lips hungrily, slipping his tongue into her muzzle. Then he ran his paws down her back to her butt as he groped it gently.

When he broke the kiss he nodded since he didn't have a problem with it, since he waited this long for his mistress knowing she had been with others. Sometimes he would even watch her make love to others with her consent. To him it was a beautiful thing just like when his parents allowed him to see and experience what true love was between two lovers. So nodded since love was love and as long as his mate love, respected, and had his kids, he wouldn't have problem with her being with others.

Then he remembered one of the two girls he went out with and how she betrayed him on the third date. While him and his date were at the movies she went to the bathroom. Soon he followed her having to relieve himself. Yet when he got to the bathroom he found his date getting fucked by one guy and sucking off another. He waited till she was done and then slapped the girl gently causing her to cry. The hit itself wasn't hard it was the silent furry behind it unbearable for the girl. A few days later he drove the point home by asking her to read an essay about love to the whole class. It talked about their date; yet never named her, and what he learned about sex and how it can be a beautiful thing or something that could be hollow for those you just did it for pleasure's sake. In other words if the girl had no respect for him or for his feelings he didn't want nothing to do with her.

David smile up at her and kissed her softly on the lips, while he guided her to the bed. He saw down and pulled her into his lap. He sighed, He knew she could choose a mate one that would be accepting of her lifestyle and respected her. Another option would be a breeding contract and have a few kittens for a male didn't want anything to do with her in the end and then get a divorce like her mother did. Her mother only did it was that or get disinherited.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt was a bit surprised by the sudden kiss, especially with how adamant David had always been about getting too close until Katt promised they could always be together, she couldn't help but let out a soft purr into the kiss as her tail whipped around happily behind her, brushing over David's hands as he gropped her ass, "It's a shame not all men are as understanding as you are. I've only ever heard horror stories of how jealous they can be at times, go crazy if their girl so much as looks at another man. If I do ever meet someone, I hope he's as understanding as you," she purred as she nuzzled against David's cheek.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
David nodded in understanding as he kissed her on the lips softly. Then he leaned back onto the bed as his paw moved up her shirt letting his hormones get the better of him finally. He reached up and placed his paws over bra. He kissed her neck as he his paws ran down her sides while he let out a in audible moan.

Soon Stephine knocked on the door and came in and blushed, "Oh my, sorry mistress," she said blushing still unused to the mistress's ways. She closed her eyes and covered them.

The bat blushed and stopped what he was doing as he looked up Katt realizing what he was doing pushed her gently to the side.

"Um... uh dinner is ready when you are mistress," she stated blushing all the more.

David looked away as if ashamed of his own ergs. After a moment he looked back at Katt he wasn't sure what to say to her. He wanted to show her how much he loved her; yet he knew it would be best not to unless there is a good chance for them to stay together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt purred softly as she felt David's hands on her chest, loving the feeling of his strange hands, particularly strong thanks to the strength in his arms from flying. She laid back a bit, letting him play with her as she let out a soft moan of pleasure as her nipples pressed against her shirt. She nearly roared as the door opened and the maid interrupted them, feeling David moving away from her, though she soon regained her own composure as well as she sat up, readjusting her shirt, "Th-thanks, we'll be right down in just a moment." she nodded. As soon as the maid was gone she turned towards David, "Sorry, guess I should've done something rather than just lay back like that hmm?" she asked, leaning over and kissing his cheek, "Don't worry, even if it's not as lovers we'll always be together. I promise." she smiled as she stood up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
David shook his head it was her right to just lay back and let them pleasure her. When she tried to kiss his cheek he looked directly at her and was kissed on the lips instead. He blushed as his own desires started to flare up. The bat let her go as his mistress stood up. He nodded in understanding as he got up and straitened his own suit and went down stairs for dinner. He figured he would eat in the kitchen since most people didn't like him eating bugs in front of them.

When he got into the dining room he saw two plates of insects at two different placings one for a clearly Chinese tigress since she was wearing a kimono and willing to eat very unusual fair for western countries. The other was an empty seat for him. He took his seat and looked around most of the faces he didn't know and those he did hadn't seen for a couple of years or more. He looked at his plate closely and saw an assortment of fried grasshoppers, crickets. moths even hornets. There were an assortment of sauces like sweet and sour, honey, and a spicy chipotle sauce. To him this was a great welcome home feast. He smiled trying to find the girl that had cooked the meal for them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Is Katt the chinese tigress?)

"Mmm, looks amazing." Katt smiled as she took a deep sniff of her own plate, a large grilled salmon, perfectly trimmed with her favorite sides, "You've outdone yourself once again, my compliments to the chef." she purred as she as looked over towards David, "I hope you enjoy, I couldn't really remember what you liked since you seemed to eat alone so much, but I did remember a few things from some of the times I ate with you. Hope I remembered everything correctly." she smiled as she began to cut into her fish, letting out an almost orgasmic moan of pleasure as she took a bit, "Ohhh, delicious!" she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad