Join our server on Discord

I need to yell.
Wow sounds like that sucks dude. Yeah life is a bitch like that most of the time. Sry about your dad's benefits btw no hard working person ever wants to here that. Also I hope you and your girlfriend get around tht little bump with her computer. And I take it by what you wrote that you live in Egypt of are planning to more over there or to a more remote location in it. But if you dont live in eqypt and are moving over there with money woes mabye not the best idea. Well the whole world economy is a bit abuzz right now and with all the uprisings in the middles east well not sure what to say or what i can since i dont live over there. And sry but i had to lol at that t-mobile comment since I think they suck and i have verizon. As for your friends well at least you can say they are there not much help but hey are there, some (like yours truly) dont really have that most times. And then losing your job because your moving is a big middle finger too I mean you said you don't like it but it's still a job and a way of income and to find another is always a pain in the ass no matter how small. Here in the US its also really really bad with jobs. Again thats life its always going to piss you off and stress you out I don't even hardly care when truly bad things happen because in hinesight I always see them coming or at least as a possiblity. All I can do is wish you your best you cant think its the end of the world things could get better the best thing is not to lose hope and if there is someone trying to push you off that cliff and there's no way to avoid it then you know what say fuck it and take that bastard with you XD. Seriuolsy you have my best wishes GL and God Bless.
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
I need to yell. - by Bee - 08-06-2011, 05:28 PM
RE: I need to yell. - by Digimon Crazy - 08-06-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: I need to yell. - by Bee - 08-07-2011, 01:40 AM
RE: I need to yell. - by Digimon Crazy - 08-07-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: I need to yell. - by Bee - 08-07-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: I need to yell. - by Digimon Crazy - 08-07-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: I need to yell. - by Bee - 08-07-2011, 05:20 PM
RE: I need to yell. - by Wisemon - 08-22-2011, 11:10 AM
RE: I need to yell. - by EmirLicht - 08-22-2011, 11:14 AM